Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2200 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1200170021002150219021982199220022012202221022502300 ... LastLast
Results 21,991 to 22,000 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Paid $509 via YourMechanic.com. Best money I’ve spent on this car. Mechanic did the work in my garage. Bosch starter.

Please elaborate on what this is
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Please elaborate on what this is
    Website that offers a mechanic that meets you at your preferred location. Dan Mac turned me onto them. You can get a quote online and see reviews of the mechanics. I’m guessing you may be able to get the same guy I did—Emmette Greene. See YourMechanic.com.

Website that offers a mechanic that meets you at your preferred location. Dan Mac turned me onto them. You can get a quote online and see reviews of the mechanics. I’m guessing you may be able to get the same guy I did—Emmette Greene. See YourMechanic.com.
    That's a pretty cool idea. I'd still rather take my car to my trusted mechanic, but if I'm in a pinch this would be a lot better than taking it to a shady shop who won't let you see what they are doing

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Thanks to Shawn (he supplied the mirror motor mounting plates), I was able to help Colin retrofit his ZHP coupe side mirrors into his OEM M3 side mirrors. All in all it was an awesome evening sharing my garage with both Colin and Botond while we rebuilt his side mirrors

I also painted my ZHP’s steering wheel trim Imola this afternoon....

I also gave Botond my spare driver’s door weather seal as his was in very bad shape...

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Love family helping family

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Sounds like fun!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Love family helping family
    You know that's what I'm all about John!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Sounds like fun!
    It was an awesome time Rob! We hung out and just had a great time chatting it up until about midnight when it was time for both Colin and Botond to head home.
    We all had a great time today!

+1 on yourmechanic.com ... I hired them to do some work on my Saab. I provided my own parts to save a little extra. The guy was very cool, and he showed and explained to me what he was doing to the car.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Elaborate?
    I asked for a quote to replace the starter. They asked if I would like to have the battery and alternator and starter checked and make sure it is indeed the starter for $30 first. Seemed reasonable so I said ok. Probably the person who asked me didn’t know where the starter was. After dropping the car off I get a call saying because of the starter location it’s gonna cost $50 more but they checked the battery and alternator but found no fault. At this point I should’ve said just tell me how much to replace the starter and to not check the starter condition cause it’s quite obvious it’s the starter that’s causing the no crank issue. But me being at work and busy said “ya whatever make sure it’s the starter before you tear apart stuff”. So i guess it cost me an additional $50 not $100.

Now I have an SES light which the generic auto zone code reader shows as p1515 and p0174. I called them up and told them about the SES light and they asked me to bring it back. I’m sure they’ll try and get me to pay again. How I wish I have a garage now so I didn’t have to deal with this crap and do it right myself...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Before/after of polishing these guys up.

Name:  IMG_3048.JPG
Views: 290
Size:  368.3 KB

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Page 2200 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1200170021002150219021982199220022012202221022502300 ... LastLast