Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2231 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1231173121312181222122292230223122322233224122812331 ... LastLast
Results 22,301 to 22,310 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Sounds familiar. I got hit in a parking lot on 09/14, still don’t have her back yet.
    WTF is taking them so long??? Are they still backed up from the storm?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    WTF is taking them so long??? Are they still backed up from the storm?
    Nope, Progressive tried cutting a bunch of corners. After this experience I wouldn’t accept a policy from them if it was free.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Nope, Progressive tried cutting a bunch of corners. After this experience I wouldn’t accept a policy from them if it was free.
    Really, I've had good experiences with progressive when I've had to make a claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Really, I've had good experiences with progressive when I've had to make a claim.
    Yep. They said my car was worth $4,200 when they tried to total it. Said it was a non-sport 330i with wood interior and leatherette seats. One lady said “frankly sir you don’t know what you’re talking about” when I told her that could not have been a less accurate appraisal if she tried. They tried to tell me I could not take it to a shop of my choosing. They tried to replace my headlight with a non-HID unit. I’ve dealt with 3 individuals from multiple levels of authority in 2 different time zones. It’s just been a joke (read: one month ongoing headache).

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Yep. They said my car was worth $4,200 when they tried to total it. Said it was a non-sport 330i with wood interior and leatherette seats. One lady said “frankly sir you don’t know what you’re talking about” when I told her that could not have been a less accurate appraisal if she tried. They tried to tell me I could not take it to a shop of my choosing. They tried to replace my headlight with a non-HID unit. I’ve dealt with 3 individuals from multiple levels of authority in 2 different time zones. It’s just been a joke (read: one month ongoing headache).
    This is my nightmare. Sorry things went this way
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Sounds like My wife's dealing with State Farm on her customer's behalf and our own experience with them. State Farm sucks too... Same shit they don't know what the hell they're looking at then they act like they're experts. This one adjuster told my wife she didn't know what she was talking about and obviously, she knew my wife worked at the dealership
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Jeez that's rough. Hope it all gets settled soon. And $4,200...? I'd buy your car for that unfixed in a heartbeat..lol. I even had a 80k mile 325xi that I got nearly 11k for after it was totalled. I'd love to come see it btw once it's fixed. I live right by Uncc but only have a little over a semester left of school until I likely move back to Raleigh/Cary area

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

Quote Originally Posted by tomnobes View Post
    Jeez that's rough. Hope it all gets settled soon. And $4,200...? I'd buy your car for that unfixed in a heartbeat..lol. I even had a 80k mile 325xi that I got nearly 11k for after it was totalled. I'd love to come see it btw once it's fixed. I live right by Uncc but only have a little over a semester left of school until I likely move back to Raleigh/Cary area

Dang man we definitely gotta get up. I've never seen natty brown in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    This is my nightmare. Sorry things went this way
    Thanks, and sorry I just saw your PM from the other week. The latest Tapatalk update has my notifications all wonky, and I haven’t logged into the forum on my laptop in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    This one adjuster told my wife she didn't know what she was talking about and obviously, she knew my wife worked at the dealership
    When she said I didn’t know what I was talking about I asked what made her more of an expert on E46 valuation, and she said “E-forty-what?” I laughed and said “exactly.”

Quote Originally Posted by tomnobes View Post
    Funny enough I told her I could probably receive 5 offers in 24 hours to buy the car unrepaired at $4,200.

I’m actually in Greensboro now, so I’m pretty much equidistant from the Triangle as I am UNCC. Next time I’m down your way I’ll let you know (or next time you pass by here on 85 hit me up).

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Dang man we definitely gotta get up. I've never seen natty brown in person.
    Definitely! I think I'm gonna get an Xtrons unit within the next few months after seeing your thread on that (or the eonon) whichever it was..

05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

Page 2231 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1231173121312181222122292230223122322233224122812331 ... LastLast