Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2250 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1250175021502200224022482249225022512252226023002350 ... LastLast
Results 22,491 to 22,500 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by JKO_ZHP View Post
    Ordered & received most of these last week: ECSTuning transmission filter kit, x6 NGK spark plugs, coolant expansion tank & cap, x6 quarts of Redline D4 ATF, Liqui Moly 0W-40, newly wrapped steering wheel, OE carpets, OE cup holder, fuel filter, valve cover gasket, Cusco oil catch can, Bosch oxygen sensors. Returned the Bosch and going with Denso instead after Amazon told me I ordered them before and they didn't last very long.

Everything goes in this week. Til then, the grocery-getter is now the DD (2018 i3 BEV).
    How do you like your i3?
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    +1. Angel Eyes are one of the things to give me serious sedan envy. The coupe halos just don’t do it for me.
    coupe over here. dying to finally get some angel eyes. Anyone heard of the brand 'Switchback'? Someone showed me it actually flashes amber with your turn signals... pretty cool feature. What brands do you guys recommend now that Khoalty doesn't make em anymore? I've heard Umnitzas are good.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    How do you like your i3?
    It gets the job done; the main reason I leased it was the price - I had heard that dealers were knocking 10%+ off MSRP. That, along with some tips from leasehackr, made it a no-brainer since I was able to get it down to $0 due at signing with the monthly payments equaling what I pay in gas for DD'ing the ZHP.

The looks haven't grown on me but it feels like it goes from 0-60 pretty quickly and with the size & handling, it makes for a good DD around the city. Plus, no need to wait to warm up the car before leaving in the morning, free charging, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    coupe over here. dying to finally get some angel eyes. Anyone heard of the brand 'Switchback'? Someone showed me it actually flashes amber with your turn signals... pretty cool feature. What brands do you guys recommend now that Khoalty doesn't make em anymore? I've heard Umnitzas are good.
    Never heard of switchback but the experience I had with Umnitza was terrible. Back then I had the Orion V2's (V4's are the newest version now) and one-half of one of the four rings did not light up. It was a known defect and working with them to get it replaced or fixed was impossible as their customer service is non-existent. I tossed them and went Khoalty instead.

You may have better luck; seems like the V4's do not have the problems of the V2's and you can choose two options when it comes to appearance.

Installed an autodim mirror in The Vault.
    Yesterday I installed all new brakes front and back (rotors and pads), sensors, and sway bar end links front and back. Also replaced the headlight leveling sensor arm since it wasn't mounted in the right place and was rusty.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Installed an autodim mirror in The Vault.
    Yesterday I installed all new brakes front and back (rotors and pads), sensors, and sway bar end links front and back. Also replaced the headlight leveling sensor arm since it wasn't mounted in the right place and was rusty.
    ahhh, the joys of new-to-you old cars... always finding surprises.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    https://angel-eye-guy.myshopify.com

This is my guy. Give me a PM if you want em and I’ll give you a 30% off code.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I have the switchbacks too, very happy with them. I have the yellow/white. I also got the harness that goes with them.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post

Got any pics of them on a facelifted coupe? I'd only consider it if they aren't fully circular giving the impression that my car has snorted cocaine and is now high as a kite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post

intriguing... let me look into it! what do you think looks better the standard or opaque?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I have the switchbacks too, very happy with them. I have the yellow/white. I also got the harness that goes with them.
    awesome, glad to hear another good review
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Got any pics of them on a facelifted coupe? I'd only consider it if they aren't fully circular giving the impression that my car has snorted cocaine and is now high as a kite.
    you're saying that like it's a bad thing...
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Always nice having a clean garage. I hate it when mine gets so outta whack that I'm tripping over stuff.
    Man I hear ya about the back... never had surgery but I was in a wheelchair for a several weeks. Took about 2 months for it to get better...It was pretty miserable...

What are the bikes there on the other side of the car?
    It was so bad in there.

Sadly not recuperating as fast as I would like. Still on crutches and in more pain than last time.

The bikes are as follows.
    1980 Yamaha XS650. Kind of a rat build. That one is mine. Don’t know if I’ll ever be able to ride again, but I’m holding on to it just in case.

1981 Yamaha XS400. Build in a cafe style. Belonged to a friend who moved and had to leave it behind. It’s now mine too. Thinking about selling it since I have the title now.

1982 Honda Nighthawk. Was letting someone work on it in my garage when I was building the other 2. It’s a tracker style. Probably the dumbest bike to make one out of, but to each their own. I build the frame, made new trays, skins, and wiring harness and other related odds and ends. Then he stopped showing up after my back went out. I am about to have that one towed to his house and dropped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2250 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1250175021502200224022482249225022512252226023002350 ... LastLast