Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2346 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1346184622462296233623442345234623472348235623962446 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,460 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Welp that's not ideal
    Ahhhhh. That same one is loose on my car, left side of switch is broken off. I'm always so gentle with it.

Fcp and Turner sell the whole piece buts it's $50.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aethir30 View Post
    Ahhhhh. That same one is loose on my car, left side of switch is broken off. I'm always so gentle with it.

Fcp and Turner sell the whole piece buts it's $50.

Dude parts yards are straight littered with e46's now. I'll grab you one when I go get one. Coupe or sedan?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Dude parts yards are straight littered with e46's now. I'll grab you one when I go get one. Coupe or sedan?
    Sedan if you're going I havent looked in my local parts yards yet.

I'm going down a really deep hole with my latest project.

Today I dropped the complete front subframe with spindles and control arms and the engine now is being supported with a brace up top.

Main reason for this was to replace the leaking oil pan gasket and clean everything up. Now I am the point where I might as well replace everything attached to the subframe.

But I am tempted now to just pull the m54 out with the trans and do a further refresh on it.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Prepping my spare subframe for the winter project. Took the diff bushing out finally.

-Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    There's still time to escape!!

-Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Today I dropped the complete front subframe with spindles and control arms and the engine now is being supported with a brace up top.

Main reason for this was to replace the leaking oil pan gasket and clean everything up. Now I am the point where I might as well replace everything attached to the subframe.

But I am tempted now to just pull the m54 out with the trans and do a further refresh on it.

I wanna do this some day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

The definition of scope creep, right there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    The definition of scope creep, right there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. It's never just one thing on higher mileage vehicles. Things leak, rusty or just plain worn out.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I genuinely love being in a single-story house, but having a bunch of conditioned storage in a basement would be amazing.
    I actually wish I had a bigger basement, so I could keep half of it finished, and the other half as unfinished for a workshop/storage. It’s fully finished, so I’m relegated mostly to the garage haha.

Exactly. It's never just one thing on higher mileage vehicles. Things leak, rusty or just plain worn out.

I know this game all too well. Right now, my wagon is scheduled for a full Alcantara headliner conversion in January, but I wanted to do what you’re doing basically, replace all coolant hard lines, radiator, etc.

Where I shot myself in the foot was that I wanted to convert to a M56 Valve Cover with the integrated CCV, and the one I bought is completely shot, full of oil sludge. BMW doesn’t make replacement parts for it, so I’m waiting for 3D printed parts from a forum member on E46F, which will ship at the end of December.

So now I can’t touch the wagon until after the headliner is done, and have to finish it before i have my rearend reinforcement and manual swap planned...

First world problems, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2346 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1346184622462296233623442345234623472348235623962446 ... LastLast