Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2351 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1351185122512301234123492350235123522353236124012451 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,510 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Wow, I have to do this too in the spring when I get my car out of the storage unit (and with my QuickJack!)

Question: Is there any reason the lug nuts are on without the wheels other than just to be sure not to misplace them?
    Holds the rotors nicely in place.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No, that's all it is. Just avoiding the senior moment of wondering where I put them.

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    No, that's all it is. Just avoiding the senior moment of wondering where I put them.
    oh, I'm well into that senior moment. Good solution though, my magnetic trays are no longer enough to find all the parts I remove
    Pete

That really looks good, thanks for the tips!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Baby came home today from the body shop with a new face (New bumper, fog lights, grill). Yes, it does not have the bumper side marker reflectors as coupe and convertibles bumpers have. The original bumper had been repaired previously and a recent tangle with a parking wheel stop on a rainy night in a newly opened fast-food place was too much to repair. My 435ix convertible with M-Sport front bumper is yet to encounter a parking wheel stop or curb drain or other similar parking feature that rubs underneath its bumper. I'm always on the lookout for those features when parking my ZHP. That dark rainy night my vigilance was not up to par and when backing out, the bumper hooked onto the park stop and, while it did not pull off the bumper, it did tear up its internals including breaking the one fog light's tab to connect to the bumper when the bumper deformed. Expensive evening for my wife and I.
    Name:  IMG_6500.jpeg
Views: 342
Size:  178.2 KB
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

Bmr, we've all been there (well, many). Glad it's back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Nice that you got a reflector-less bumper! The body shop that did mine apparently got the sedan part too, then realized their mistake and cut the openings for the reflectors with a damn jigsaw or something. Reeeeealllly wish they had left it bare!

Leisurely wash and wax on New Years Day... First I've had a moment at the computer to upload the proof I still care for Silvie.
    Name:  IMG_0695.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  322.9 KB
    '03 330i/6 ZHP TiAg
    2017 Chevy Bolt
    2016 eGolf meh... Gone
    Donated: '97 328i (wife's)
    Sold: Supercharged '96 318 Convertible
    Sold: '05 330/6 ZHP SilverGray

Quote Originally Posted by jorbon View Post
    Leisurely wash and wax on New Years Day... First I've had a moment at the computer to upload the proof I still care for Silvie.
    Name:  IMG_0695.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  322.9 KB
    Wow, she is in great shape. Puts mine to shame.
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

I think I fixed or improved my skipping drivers side wiper by tweaking the wiper arm angle where the blade attaches.

I also had a lower headlight trim piece that never would clip into the fender all the way. Turns out my headlight was slightly too far forward. Adjusted that and got the lower trim to clip right in.

Got a new windshield last week too but the kid that installed it broke my lower cowl and rear view mirror because he didn't know what he was doing. He also left some light scratches at the bottoms of my A pillars. Pretty disappointed honestly, but thankfully the shop has been understanding and ordered me a new rear view mirror and lower cowl from BMW.

Oh, and that Imola ZHP parts car I found was indeed an Auto, Slick Top with a fixed rear back seat. It's in good hands now with a local ZHP enthusiast who's building it into a track car.

Page 2351 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1351185122512301234123492350235123522353236124012451 ... LastLast