Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2355 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1355185522552305234523532354235523562357236524052455 ... LastLast
Results 23,541 to 23,550 of 26150
    Carbahn found a hole in the intake boot and replaced it with the temperamental MAF.

I recently replaced the stock brake lines with SS brake lines and rebuilt of the calipers. Since then the brakes feel spongy to me which is why I brought car to shop. After they bled the brakes there is some improvement to pedal feel but not as good as before. I still think there is still some air in the system. From what I read online it took some people a couple bleeds and time i.e. track days or driving the car before the pedal returned to "normal".
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    Carbahn found a hole in the intake boot and replaced it with the temperamental MAF.

I recently replaced the stock brake lines with SS brake lines and rebuilt of the calipers. Since then the brakes feel spongy to me which is why I brought car to shop. After they bled the brakes there is some improvement to pedal feel but not as good as before. I still think there is still some air in the system. From what I read online it took some people a couple bleeds and time i.e. track days or driving the car before the pedal returned to "normal".
    Dude I have fought these brakes non-stop since swapping calipers/lines. The pedal feel has definitely improved with time, but I still cannot get it back to where it was, even while bleeding the abs system with inpa. There are lots of us across all the forums chasing this issue.

Got the 21mm/27mm H&R sway bars installed. Put them on the softest setting to compare to stock bars.

Interested in the results.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

man I need some sway bars, those look great snuggled up in there
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

My first impression with only about a 6 mile drive is pretty close to stock feel but maybe just a slight difference if I run over a bump on one side only. Since the bars are stiffer and connected by both sides of the suspension, any movement on one side will transfer to the other side so that's what I am looking at. At this point for my street driving, I think the softest setting is where I will run. I held off for so long on upgrading the H&R bars to go with my H&R springs mainly because of the cost. My H&R 27mm/21mm kit from ECS Tuning was $557 and was the last thing I needed to go with the new Bilstein B8 shocks and struts and BBK installed.

Installed a nice alcantara wheel, I know they aren’t advisable for DD use but I love it. I’ll stock up on Sonax

Looks good, man !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

After.going down the headlight parts-swap rabbit hole to deduce an elusive bad wire, I decided to finally get the lenses apart to clean them up inside and out. Presumably need to reseal but would like to find something not so sticky.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    2005 Imola Red; Black Leather

Well, I finally took my defective LSD a part on order to evaluate the issue. This was also requested by MFactory, so they can tell me if warranty will cover the failure.
    Take a look at this beauty: two bolts and buch of metal chips.
    Oil was surprisingly clean.
    Let see what MFactory will tell me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 2355 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1355185522552305234523532354235523562357236524052455 ... LastLast