Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2384 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1384188422842334237423822383238423852386239424342484 ... LastLast
Results 23,831 to 23,840 of 26150
    The new wheels are nice! The alignment, not so much.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Never seen those wheels before, pretty cool looking. Would be amazing built out to a 3pc wheel with bigger lips
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Ordered the Hoseless Lift Kit from AMMO yesterday afternoon. Was very surprised today to see it sitting on my doorstep almost exactly 24hrs later! Considering I'm in the Chicago area and Larry is based in New York I immediately shot him an email to ask if he did the Bull Run to my house and delivered it himself.
    Never tried a waterless wash before but after watching his video on how much research went into the product I pulled the trigger and am very happy that I did now.
    Kit came with the FROTHe soap, Ammo Hydrate which is the sealant, a specifically set up aerator and 12 large microfiber towels(6 orange/6blue).
    There was a slight hurtle in wiping a microfiber across my paint multiple times without water present, but the "dry" foam the aerator produces provides plenty of lubrication. Wipe-down was easy and when the foam got in-between door panels it evaporated in a couple minutes without leaving residue. Definitely not the greatest on Style 135's having to reach everything with a towel, but still turned out great. For some reason it's only letting me upload one image but after massaging in and buffing out Hydrate the paint has a mirror like finish.
    Couldn't be happier with the whole process, from receiving the kit within a day to the final product. Not sure if I'm going to be able to go back to wet washes after this. Only complaint I have now is that I can see all the rock chips and the chipping trim stands out like a sore thumb.

Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage-5.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  1.37 MB

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Ordered the Hoseless Lift Kit from AMMO yesterday afternoon. Was very surprised today to see it sitting on my doorstep almost exactly 24hrs later! Considering I'm in the Chicago area and Larry is based in New York I immediately shot him an email to ask if he did the Bull Run to my house and delivered it himself.
    Never tried a waterless wash before but after watching his video on how much research went into the product I pulled the trigger and am very happy that I did now.
    Kit came with the FROTHe soap, Ammo Hydrate which is the sealant, a specifically set up aerator and 12 large microfiber towels(6 orange/6blue).
    There was a slight hurtle in wiping a microfiber across my paint multiple times without water present, but the "dry" foam the aerator produces provides plenty of lubrication. Wipe-down was easy and when the foam got in-between door panels it evaporated in a couple minutes without leaving residue. Definitely not the greatest on Style 135's having to reach everything with a towel, but still turned out great. For some reason it's only letting me upload one image but after massaging in and buffing out Hydrate the paint has a mirror like finish.
    Couldn't be happier with the whole process, from receiving the kit within a day to the final product. Not sure if I'm going to be able to go back to wet washes after this. Only complaint I have now is that I can see all the rock chips and the chipping trim stands out like a sore thumb.

Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage-5.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  1.37 MB
    I too have the same Ammo set up. Make sure you cut your tags off your microfibers towels to avoid some light surface scratching and clean your towels properly. I use this https://www.griotsgarage.com/product...pad+cleaner.do

Quote Originally Posted by Joerdan23TN View Post
    I too have the same Ammo set up. Make sure you cut your tags off your microfibers towels to avoid some light surface scratching and clean your towels properly. I use this https://www.griotsgarage.com/product...pad+cleaner.do
    First thing I did
    But thanks for the link, will definitely pick some up. I've just been using the machine regularly without detergent for 30mins on warm, then either air dry or tumble dry for 20mins on no heat

I'd call hydrate more of a spray wax than a proper sealant. I use it as a topcoat over my wax which is over the top of Larry's Ammo Skin. All in all a fantastic line of products, if a bit pricey to get to Australia.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

'03 325i 6MT Individual - Estoril Blue

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickC View Post
    I'd call hydrate more of a spray wax than a proper sealant. I use it as a topcoat over my wax which is over the top of Larry's Ammo Skin. All in all a fantastic line of products, if a bit pricey to get to Australia.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I'll definitely have to see how it performs this week by itself with 7 out of the 10 day forecast calling for rain, appreciate the advice!

1st of three coats on the Black Sapphire Metallic tonight!

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Finally got around to fabricating 325 to M3 rotors parking brake shoes today. Pretty straight forward. We simply drew the circumferences of the two sizes, cut the shoe off the 325 parts and cut the 330 shoe leaving .512" from the shoe. Welded them up and installed everything back. Working parking brake and BBK completed.

Stencil drawn and shoes cut.

Name:  20200425_104157.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  144.1 KB

Tacked together for test fit.

Name:  20200425_110707.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  162.9 KB

Fully welded in 3 1" welds (outsides in front and center in rear) and installed

Name:  20200425_115017.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  140.0 KB

^ holy shnike! Fabrication at its best.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 2384 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1384188422842334237423822383238423852386239424342484 ... LastLast