Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2391 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1391189122912341238123892390239123922393240124412491 ... LastLast
Results 23,901 to 23,910 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethir30 View Post
    Wrenching complete! Didn't do the tie rods because they actually had no play in them. But that steering coupler.... Mannnn does that make the car so much nicer. Also, 255/40/17s don't rub on factory suspension.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Wheels look killer.
    What coupler did you use? I know there’s a few aftermarket options, I’ve always wanted to tackle this job my self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been ages since I’ve been on here with any updates, I hope everyone is safe in these crazy times we’re in.

A lot has changed in my life, but I still have my car & actually bought a 2nd ZHP. I bought what once was Cami’s ZHP that has custom cinnamon interior.

Some of the NLA/hard to find/expensive parts have made there way over to my 6 speed now as his car gets restored and put back to stock slowly -
    GruppeM intake, ECS billet oil cap, ECS dipstick, Dinan Front & Rear braces are next to be fitted

I’ll be doing an M56 valve cover conversion & a carbon injector cover in the near future too, be safe guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Wheels look killer.
    What coupler did you use? I know there’s a few aftermarket options, I’ve always wanted to tackle this job my self

I really wanted the AKG poly one. But they're out of stock so I went with a new OEM one and kept the one I took off the car. At some point I'll order the AKG and install in the old one and swap it back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethir30 View Post
    I really wanted the AKG poly one. But they're out of stock so I went with a new OEM one and kept the one I took off the car. At some point I'll order the AKG and install in the old one and swap it back in.

Must’ve been nice to have one that actually came off the rack without requiring a hacksaw.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    @Rovert, do you use LM MoS2 exclusively or have you also tried their Ceratec as well?

It seems that on the old M3F (and probably the new NAM3F) it was sacrilegious to use anything other than TWS 10w-60 (which is seriously good oil, imo).
    Oil is a religion. Don't eff with anyone's religion or politics. LOL

I use Ceratec as well. Ceratec does the filling in of porous friction surfaces and holds for 30K miles. Any oil change in between when I don't need to dump in Ceratec, I used MoS2.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Must’ve been nice to have one that actually came off the rack without requiring a hacksaw.
    Mine actually came off the rack before it came off the column lol. Most likely was changed at some point in the cars life.

I took advantage of the nice weather I had recently and applied leatherique on my seats, cleaned my alcantara steering wheel and interior.

To me nothing looks better than a clean alcantara steering wheel......nothing...

I love having my OEM CSL door cards. When everything is cleaned these carbon fiber inserts look so stunning....

Even after all these years, the carbon fiber weave on this OEM part looks absolutely stunning...

I'm thankful that my friend Brian from M3Forum hooked me up with Mike Miggs at Status Gruppe Tuning to buy his OEM CSL door cards.

Nice! That's who made my 'CSL' cf trunk.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Any tips on cleaning Alcantara? I have a factory Alcantara + cloth interior but I have a horrid time of keeping it clean.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

'03 325i 6MT Individual - Estoril Blue

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickC View Post
    Any tips on cleaning Alcantara? I have a factory Alcantara + cloth interior but I have a horrid time of keeping it clean.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I've had luck just using high dilution soapy water mix, dampen a rage and drape over the wheel. Go around "squeezing" and slightly jostling the rag. Again, should only be damp as to not oversaturate the material. Then to finish just ball up part of the rag and drag it over the whole thing to bring up the fibers, same goes for other parts of the car.

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Page 2391 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1391189122912341238123892390239123922393240124412491 ... LastLast