Page 2421 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 14211921232123712411241924202421242224232431 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,210 of 24387

Thread: What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

  1. #24201
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I'm amazed at how well your mystic paint has held up. Mine looks like the face of a teenager at the front.
    Your not alone. My Mystic Blue fronts are also victim of road debris. Specially with the front splitters scooping up all those tiny road debris.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

    MY STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '92 325i M Technic AWII 5 spd. - Mothballs
    '99 540i M Sport Touring Grey Metallic 5 spd. - #3 Son DD
    '03 530i Silver Grey Metallic - ED 5 spd - S.O.'s Cruiser
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle
    '11 Honda Pilot - Daughter & Grandkids Hauler

  2. #24202
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,473
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Replaced expansion tank, water pump and pulley, coolant hoses, power steering pulley, idle tensioner and belts over the past week. Car currently has 1977xx miles.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Holy moly, San. You cruise through the miles. Good maintenance though.

  3. #24203
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Holy moly, San. You cruise through the miles. Good maintenance though.
    Lol ya. Iíve completed a full circle now. Iím having to redo a lot of maintenance which I did when I bought the car. Iím fairly certain the Koni yellows are gone now. They have about 90k miles in them.
    But the next important item on the list is the opg, although it has been for a while. Just havenít got the space to replace it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

  4. #24204
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Lol ya. Iíve completed a full circle now. Iím having to redo a lot of maintenance which I did when I bought the car. Iím fairly certain the Koni yellows are gone now. They have about 90k miles in them.
    But the next important item on the list is the opg, although it has been for a while. Just havenít got the space to replace it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I parked over top of a strategically placed flattened cardboard box for a long time before I finally did the OPG lol. Now my dad is doing the same with his E60. Thanks for reminding me I need to do his before the weather gets cold.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

    Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

    Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

  5. #24205
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    South Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    412
    Installed my ÷hlins rear struts and springs yesterday, along with a tilt sensor for a soon-to-be-enabled alarm system; right now the car is at the dealership for a full alignment w/corner balance. I had to put my almost-bald 18x9 Nero Zeroes on the rear, as I flatted one of my PSS rears yesterday; Iím sure the dealer will offer to replace them...

    FWIW, if youíre removing KW springs, you DO need spring compressors. The ÷hlins, OTOH arenít nearly so fussy.

    Next upóoff to the dent repair guru (my spouse backed into my PS door,) then time to get quotes on rust mitigation, repaint, subframe reinforcement install.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #24206
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,453
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    Installed my ÷hlins rear struts and springs yesterday, along with a tilt sensor for a soon-to-be-enabled alarm system; right now the car is at the dealership for a full alignment w/corner balance. I had to put my almost-bald 18x9 Nero Zeroes on the rear, as I flatted one of my PSS rears yesterday; Iím sure the dealer will offer to replace them...

    FWIW, if youíre removing KW springs, you DO need spring compressors. The ÷hlins, OTOH arenít nearly so fussy.

    Next upóoff to the dent repair guru (my spouse backed into my PS door,) then time to get quotes on rust mitigation, repaint, subframe reinforcement install.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of nice werk going on.

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  7. #24207
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    right now the car is at the dealership for a full alignment w/corner balance
    Wow fancy dealer, I didn't know you could get your car corner balanced there
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  8. #24208
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    South Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Wow fancy dealer, I didn't know you could get your car corner balanced there
    I requested it. Whether or not theyíll actually do it is another question.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24209
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I parked over top of a strategically placed flattened cardboard box for a long time before I finally did the OPG lol. Now my dad is doing the same with his E60. Thanks for reminding me I need to do his before the weather gets cold.
    I dream of a day when I have a garage with a lift so I can replace all the rubber bushings, mounts and suspension components so I can feel how these cars drove when new...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

  10. #24210
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I dream of a day when I have a garage with a lift so I can replace all the rubber bushings, mounts and suspension components so I can feel how these cars drove when new...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You can still do that on jack stands! Just be sure to wear safety glasses that have a foam seal around your eyes, so specs of rust don't get past. And when you blow your nose it comes out black, again from all the rust in the air from when you were hammering/grinding stuff that hasn't been touched in 16 years
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


Page 2421 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 14211921232123712411241924202421242224232431 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Meet and Shoot
    By M0nk3y in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •