Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2448 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1448194823482398243824462447244824492450245824982548 ... LastLast
Results 24,471 to 24,480 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    What’s your electric fan if choice since it looks like the behr is no longer fer available? CoolXpert?
    Behr was the choice in the past but it's discontinued I believe. Only option was the coolxpert from FCPeuro.

It arrived well packaged and secured in the box. Quality and fitment is good but the fan shroud seemed thinner then other ones.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Behr was the choice in the past but it's discontinued I believe. Only option was the coolxpert from FCPeuro.

It arrived well packaged and secured in the box. Quality and fitment is good but the fan shroud seemed thinner then other ones.
    If FCPeuro sells it, then it must be good quality. It doesnt make sense to offer lifetime replacements on low quality parts.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Good to know. I have that on my list when I do my belts and pulleys. I just can't get past the name haha

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Replaced the ballast (thanks, EBay) on my passenger-side headlamp, cleaned corroded contacts on the adaptive curve lighting module and wiring harness plug, and installed a Morimoto anti-flicker module for the PS LED passing light. An automatic car wash had previously knocked the cover off the HID lamp compartment and flooded the light; I’d been without my right headlamp for about 6 weeks. Next up: insulating my catch can hoses and replacing the hood Roundel said car wash also destroyed.

Interesting note: if your HID headlamp fails while in automatic mode, the car automatically activates both fog lamps. Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    Replaced the ballast (thanks, EBay) on my passenger-side headlamp, cleaned corroded contacts on the adaptive curve lighting module and wiring harness plug, and installed a Morimoto anti-flicker module for the PS LED passing light. An automatic car wash had previously knocked the cover off the HID lamp compartment and flooded the light; I’d been without my right headlamp for about 6 weeks. Next up: insulating my catch can hoses and replacing the hood Roundel said car wash also destroyed.

Interesting note: if your HID headlamp fails while in automatic mode, the car automatically activates both fog lamps. Very cool!

That is cool! Nice work. Can't remember, you ever do your suspension?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Oh yes, Mr. Rando! Vorshlag front camber plates, and Öhlins on all four corners; currently dialed to 13/20 clicks of rebound damping. I might soften it all the way for winter; unless I’m just imagining things, the shocks seem to be a bit temperature-sensitive.

Officially running Liquid Moly 5W40 as of today. Have been running Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5W30 for the past roughly 40k miles, eager to compare the two more as I close in on my next interval.

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Technically I did this several days ago but I installed the Schmiedmann ACS rep strut bar. Looks and feels really nice. I can recommend it if anyone was on the fence about ordering one. Shipping was fast too (3 days).

Name:  Screenshot_2020-11-20 Mysticblauer 330i US Spec - Jetzt mit Styling 78 - BMW E46 Forum.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  144.5 KB
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Purchased some goodies for the ZHP from Norway, should be here around the 27th
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Purchased some goodies for the ZHP from Norway, should be here around the 27th
    How does one install Lutefisk into a ZHP?

Page 2448 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1448194823482398243824462447244824492450245824982548 ... LastLast