Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2458 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1458195823582408244824562457245824592460246825082558 ... LastLast
Results 24,571 to 24,580 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    What is this passenger stuff. Armrest is all mine!

I find that the passenger can only get about a centimeter of armrest before it starts interfering with shifting. I can adjust, but it can throw me off if they try to hog the armrest. Should just tell them to get in the back.
    or just delete the arm rest alltogether

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Why do you y'all delete the arm rest? Are you bumping it while shifting, like a bunch of neanderthals?
    Yep, it always got in the way for me so I'd just keep it flipped up. Then it would slam down when I had to brake hard and scare the hell out of me so I ran a bungee cord across the backrests to secure it up. At this point I only kept little papers with codes n paper clips n other shit for the headunit in there since it wasn't easily accessible. Then during my first autocross the instructor was driving my car and his hand slipped off the shifter and his elbow hit the armrest and it sprung open and everything in it exploded out and I'm in the passenger seat trying to snatch little papers flying around the cabin like one of those ridiculous money machines that you got to go inside when you sold the most wrapping paper for your school fundraiser but it looks a lot easier than it really is because it turns out grabbing bits of paper out of the swirling air is fucking impossible and it was just chaos.

I've since deleted the armrest.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Yep, it always got in the way for me so I'd just keep it flipped up. Then it would slam down when I had to brake hard and scare the hell out of me so I ran a bungee cord across the backrests to secure it up. At this point I only kept little papers with codes n paper clips n other shit for the headunit in there since it wasn't easily accessible. Then during my first autocross the instructor was driving my car and his hand slipped off the shifter and his elbow hit the armrest and it sprung open and everything in it exploded out and I'm in the passenger seat trying to snatch little papers flying around the cabin like one of those ridiculous money machines that you got to go inside when you sold the most wrapping paper for your school fundraiser but it looks a lot easier than it really is because it turns out grabbing bits of paper out of the swirling air is fucking impossible and it was just chaos.

I really don't think that's reason enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post

I think you also deleted all your use of commas and periods.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    centimeter of armrest
    OMG metric! This armrest has created quite a stir for you Americans.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    OMG metric! This armrest has created quite a stir for you Americans.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

I love the arm rest for resting my arm.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Merry Christmas dear ZHP nerds!!!!
    I noticed a very active discussion about arm rest delete and would like to share my opinion.
    I deleted arm rest last year on my touring and absolutely love it. On manual box my arm rest was always stayed up, except a very long highway drives. It was always on my way during the shifting, which I found very inconvenient, especially when shifting a bit faster.
    I do not missing it. I would be nice to have it on the long highway drives, but you cannot have everything perfect.
    One more advantage is that shorter center console frees up a significant portion of space in the rear.

On my wife's automatic zhp, arm rest is always down and very usable. I love it because it does not create any inconveniences, only pluses for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas! Def wld be weird for me w/o an armrest.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Had some time off, so decided to do the following for the touring since it developed a small coolant leak:

-Replaced x2 hard coolant hoses, rest of the cooling system replaced this last summer
    -Replaced intake manifold gasket
    -Replaced throttle body gasket
    -Rebuilt the disa valve with the GAS kit

Both are now good to go for many more miles!

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Page 2458 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1458195823582408244824562457245824592460246825082558 ... LastLast