Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2465 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1465196523652415245524632464246524662467247525152565 ... LastLast
Results 24,641 to 24,650 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Through a tunnel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the dark?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I took my ZHP out on a 900 mile round trip road trip this weekend to help a good friend of mine out.

I slapped on new Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires, got brand new regular length lug nuts and mounted my Style 135 wheels back on and made the trip on Friday and finishing it sometime today.

It was a long drive for sure but enjoyable. I’m really enjoying being back in another ZHP.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

I'm fighting an uphill battle against the rodents... Took my m3 out for a drive tonight and opened my hood to see the mess they left. I keep dryer sheets and bars of Irish Spring soap in the engine compartment as a deterrent. Prior to tonight we were at a detente.

They used to remove (read: carry away) the pieces of soap when I used 1/3 - 1/2 bar, but this was the first time they moved whole bars.

Apparently they ate an orange and then took a piss and a dump on my s54. Bastards.

Any ideas are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I'm fighting an uphill battle against the rodents... Took my m3 out for a drive tonight and opened my hood to see the mess they left. I keep dryer sheets and bars of Irish Spring soap in the engine compartment as a deterrent. Prior to tonight we were at a detente.

They used to remove (read: carry away) the pieces of soap when I used 1/3 - 1/2 bar, but this was the first time they moved whole bars.

Apparently they ate an orange and then took a piss and a dump on my s54. Bastards.

Any ideas are welcome.

Oh no... sorry to hear. On the upside, with our cars as old as they are, at least the rats aren't interested in the wiring harness insulation like the newer cars, where its soy-based. That's quite a costly repair!

If you're parked in a garage, have you tried one of those frequency emitters? My parents have one plugged into the outlet in our garage, though I read somewhere a long time ago that those don't do much.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I'm thankful we don't have soy-based insulated wires... my cars would be done. Unfortunately I'm parked in the driveway, so all I can do wash away any feces and urine and reposition / replace the soap weekly. I saw some youtube videos about that ultrasonic deterrent, and it didn't do anything.

My neighbor has two cats, I need them to step up their hunting game.

Time for a kiddie fence all around the car. Except for rodents! Electrify it too!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Hmmm. You could try placing some sticky rat traps under the hood. Even if they escape they quickly learn not to go there as it tears off some of their fur. My dad laid one of those traps down in the basement - didn't catch one but the trap was quite hairy in the morning lol. And no more evidence of rats being around
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

If you keep the engine pegged at 8k rpm all night, shouldn't that create cooked rodents?
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post

Any ideas are welcome.
    I have heard that mothballs are good at keeping rodents away. Lay them around the car on the ground and a few in the engine compartment.

a cat(s)?
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Page 2465 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1465196523652415245524632464246524662467247525152565 ... LastLast