Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2494 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1494199423942444248424922493249424952496250425442594 ... LastLast
Results 24,931 to 24,940 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Nah that's 704sw, though that car actually came from Canada and slater initially picked up and did some work on. He's actually local to me, he built the red touring that Sergy now has.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    Slater is great guy!

Hey, t.er, are you in Toronto area? I didn't know that.
    Actually, Peter probably moved somewhere else. When I was buying a car from him, he was planning to move to a bigger house.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Don't feel too bad about it, I've paid for 4 bumper paint jobs during the ownership of my car. Since the rest of your rear bumper is pristine, you could just do smart repair.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Ouch - how/why?
    Ditto - I know you've done it twice with the replica and genuine front M sport bumpers - did you do it for the rears too?

When I'm not as busy I'm going to get some quotes from a few shops. I worry about about a blend and colour matching, but if it can be done effectively then that might be the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Slater is great guy!

Hey, t.er, are you in Toronto area? I didn't know that.
    Actually, Peter probably moved somewhere else. When I was buying a car from him, he was planning to move to a bigger house.

Yeah, I'm from the GTA, but go to school in the Kitchener/Waterloo region. I believe Peter was living in the far east (Peterborough) but heard he recently moved to the KW area where I'm at now
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Ditto - I know you've done it twice with the replica and genuine front M sport bumpers - did you do it for the rears too?

When I'm not as busy I'm going to get some quotes from a few shops. I worry about about a blend and colour matching, but if it can be done effectively then that might be the way to go

Yeah, I'm from the GTA, but go to school in the Kitchener/Waterloo region. I believe Peter was living in the far east (Peterborough) but heard he recently moved to the KW area where I'm at now
    Nice! I do not know the are well, but I know Waterloo and have been there. I do not remember the name of the town exactly where he was. I remember it was like 1 hour away from Toronto. I was meeting him in Ottawa Airport since it is not that busy as Toronto and it was same driving distance for Peter.
    I see that Queen city mafia is trying to relocate you down to South-

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Ouch - how/why?
    I guess I kinda cheated, but I counted front, side skirts and rear bumper for the M-Tech conversion and then another front bumper when I crashed mine less than a year after installing it.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Yep, Peterman was out on an island in Picton and is now in Kitchener doing the city life. I gotta remember to text him and let him know the red growlour is sitting in a storage shed somewhere near Boston...

I actually spent some time on the car today because I actually started driving it again this week and sweating my ass off.

Started on the hottest vent: far passenger

Yikes. Gave her some juice.

Really just let the can sit there and slow trickle as I watched the temp creep down. Looked up the TIS and saw that they just check to make sure the two center vents are under 60F/16C and both match, but it just kept ticking down lower and I wasn't gonna stop it so...

We frosty, fam.

Pizza’s posts are . Love him like fam.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Making good use of test equipment from work I see

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Making good use of test equipment from work I see

+1.
    ZHPizza, I actually have Peter's phone and gonna deliver some images of touring in storage. Here is the picture if you want to deliver it to him.
    You can see by the rear end what is what. Both cars will be sitting like that for a few month.

Did brakes on my moms 4 series on Sunday. BMW assured us that they didn't have to look at it even though it was still under warranty. They resurfaced the brakes last time with little to no improvement. I wanted them to look again to replace the rotors but they said no thank you. $140 and 3 hours later the brakes are done. The longest part was having to take off the wheel but put it back on because NewTIS said the bolts were 18mm but they were E16. Ended up used 13mm on those...81lb-ft bolts. Surprisingly zero signs of the wrong tool being used.

Sunday I went to investigate why my steering is so vague and unpredictable. Seems the lower part of my steering column can freely move. Can anyone else's? Tomorrow I am going to remove the footwell trim and look at the bottom half. I can't imagine it's supposed to freely move.

Bought a hub for R&D my F80 brakes. Going to half to suck it up and buy that $300 rotor. I got a raise today, so I think I may jump the bandwagon and get that LSD? All projects are expensive, and I'm trying to do them all at once!

edit: also realized I blew my amp for the subwoofer. This is the third one I've blown. I think I need to put the amp on bushings.
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 06-01-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Page 2494 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1494199423942444248424922493249424952496250425442594 ... LastLast