Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2495 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1495199523952445248524932494249524962497250525452595 ... LastLast
Results 24,941 to 24,950 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    They resurfaced the brakes last time with little to no improvement.

That's odd... BMW doesn't resurface brakes to my knowledge as it goes against their recommendations; they say you should replace the rotors instead of resurfacing them. What was wrong with the brakes? Sounds like you need a new dealer as they're trying to cheap out on owed service. Since it still has warranty, it still has maintenance, right? Or did they stop doing that too?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Had an overcast evening that works perfect for a ///M235i wash.

The car was pretty bad after the 1,400 mile trip from Huntsville, AL to Cleveland, OH’s north coast. 1,200 of this miles were topless,

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Making good use of test equipment from work I see

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    I lost access to metal working equipment with the job change but gained access to a ton of high quality sensors so the red rocket is gonna be decked out with lasers n shit

I got one (1) M3 mirror assembled and installed last night. It'll be a rolling comparo until the glass comes in for the other one, but I am shocked at how much I think I like them so far:

It's funny because my silver sedan also had just the passenger side mounted only for about a few months because I didn't finish the driver side and got lazy..

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I lost access to metal working equipment with the job change but gained access to a ton of high quality sensors so the red rocket is gonna be decked out with lasers n shit

I got one (1) M3 mirror assembled and installed last night. It'll be a rolling comparo until the glass comes in for the other one, but I am shocked at how much I think I like them so far:

The car looks awesome with the m3 mirrors!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Against my better judgment, I bought a Sprint Booster v.3 last fall, because the throttle response on my ZHP, unlike my 330xi’s, has always seemed slow. Installed it today, and I must say I’m under-whelmed by the difference. On race mode setting #9, I think the response is A LITTLE quicker. Of course, I relish the fact my car runs a teeny-tiny bit better, but I’m on the fence as to whether it was worth it.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    Against my better judgment, I bought a Sprint Booster v.3 last fall, because the throttle response on my ZHP, unlike my 330xi’s, has always seemed slow. Installed it today, and I must say I’m under-whelmed by the difference. On race mode setting #9, I think the response is A LITTLE quicker. Of course, I relish the fact my car runs a teeny-tiny bit better, but I’m on the fence as to whether it was worth it.
    You could always MS43 swap for unlimited adjustment of the gas pedal, but you'd likely need a tuner to fully take advantage of the ZHP camshafts

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    That's odd... BMW doesn't resurface brakes to my knowledge as it goes against their recommendations; they say you should replace the rotors instead of resurfacing them. What was wrong with the brakes? Sounds like you need a new dealer as they're trying to cheap out on owed service. Since it still has warranty, it still has maintenance, right? Or did they stop doing that too?
    BMW SI B34 10 16 stated they began resurfacing. When trying to find that, I am seeing that perhaps that is no longer a valid solution. So under that TIS, they resurfaced them, and I tried to continue that "case" to get the issues rectified and they (very nicely!) said no thank you. Yeah, I could have fought but they have done a tone of great work and giving my mom great customer service, a small brake job seems like a mild inconvenience.

On day one of purchase, the brakes didn't feel like a BMW. So they resurfaced them and replaced the pads. The brakes made funny noises you could hear when driving near a wall, like a non-screeching scratching. Recently my mom has been complaining about a noise in normal driving too. They never bit very hard, and recently the brake felt unsteady with high-speed braking. So I didn't care who did it, it was just going to get done. I didn't want my mom to get caught in the middle of me trying to get the dealer to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post

So you ditched the E36 M3 mirrors idea?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post

So you ditched the E36 M3 mirrors idea?
    Yeah I couldn't settle in with how goofy they looked so they went to Utah to make use of how light they are:

Second day of interior swap (grey to black). It's straightforward but very time consuming. If anyone wants grey interior parts, got a full set for sale now.

Name:  photo_2021-06-04_19-21-32.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  227.9 KBName:  photo_2021-06-04_19-21-34.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  236.1 KBName:  photo_2021-06-04_19-21-37.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  258.0 KB

Also a little teaser of what may or may not be coming.

Name:  int_soft_nappa_arizona_sun.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  15.4 KB
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Page 2495 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1495199523952445248524932494249524962497250525452595 ... LastLast