Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2497 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1497199723972447248724952496249724982499250725472597 ... LastLast
Results 24,961 to 24,970 of 26150
    Swapped in my wrapped trim today. Loving the contrast when the sun hits it!

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Swapped in my wrapped trim today. Loving the contrast when the sun hits it!

Damn, that looks great. I had an phone case with the exact same wrap on the back from dbrand.

Did you have less trouble as you went on with the trim? I saw your post about the bubbles.

Once you find some sport seats for this thing, the interior will be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplian View Post
    Did you have less trouble as you went on with the trim? I saw your post about the bubbles.
    It did get easier as I went, though I still effed up in plenty of other places with corners. As you can see in this pic, I didn't do a good enough job around the window switches...

Once you find some sport seats for this thing, the interior will be perfect.

I already have a set of sport seats, but unfortunately they are alcantara. I will also need to replace the lower seat foam as it's pretty collapsed, as evidenced by the lower side bolster. I need to decide on what to do here; Natural Brown seat covers are insanely expensive, if even available anymore. Aftermarket covers don't match Natural Brown, so I would have to probably redo the whole interior to match. The final option is to look for a pair of Natural Brown heated sport seats instead and get rid of these, but finding a set in excellent nearly-new condition that is for a sedan is incredibly difficult. Not sure what to do yet, but my existing fat boy seats are actually pretty comfortable and am not in a rush to get rid of them just yet.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It did get easier as I went, though I still effed up in plenty of other places with corners. As you can see in this pic, I didn't do a good enough job around the window switches...

I already have a set of sport seats, but unfortunately they are alcantara. I will also need to replace the lower seat foam as it's pretty collapsed, as evidenced by the lower side bolster. I need to decide on what to do here; Natural Brown seat covers are insanely expensive, if even available anymore. Aftermarket covers don't match Natural Brown, so I would have to probably redo the whole interior to match. The final option is to look for a pair of Natural Brown heated sport seats instead and get rid of these, but finding a set in excellent nearly-new condition that is for a sedan is incredibly difficult. Not sure what to do yet, but my existing fat boy seats are actually pretty comfortable and am not in a rush to get rid of them just yet.
    I had the same issue with the window switch corners when I did this a few years ago in my old 325i sedan. I got it to an “acceptable” level and said hell with it.

In regards to the seats, I’ve been on the same hunt as you, so I know how difficult it is. I think I’m going to just get my good set of 330 sport seats with lumbar redone in black leather and call it a day. I thought about getting both the fronts and rears redone in NB, but like you said, that’s an endeavor that will cost thousands.

I have been tempted to try to find a set of M3 seat bottoms with the adjustable bolsters and to mate them to my sport seat tops, and just get new covers. Issue with that is, adjustable bolster seats are uncommon and expensive.

Another option might be getting some black seats and having them dyed natural brown. The place featured in this video can basically perfectly match OEM colors.

330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Another option might be getting some black seats and having them dyed natural brown. The place featured in this video can basically perfectly match OEM colors.

Dying doesn't last long enough for my taste. My seats are high traffic seats and I've never seen an after-the-fact dye job that lasts.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Bled brakes after 4 years and 60k odd miles

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

lol BP with all the work you've done to the touring, with the ZHP manual swap and such... is the sedan ever going back on the road?
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I finally got the axle nuts and wheels on my 330xi 6MT which has been out of service the last six months while I replaced the oil pump and repaired, as I discovered, the frame and several parts of the cooling system. She started right up (God bless battery tenders) and ran perfectly up and down the street a couple times. Got lucky that I seemingly didn’t damage the engine when I lost oil pressure. I just have a bit more rust repair to do and, then, I hope to get another 100k miles out of it.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

I mean, while thats a cool process, holy shit is that tedious. and it doesn't guarantee longevity.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 2497 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1497199723972447248724952496249724982499250725472597 ... LastLast