Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2572 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 15722072247225222562257025712572257325742582 ... LastLast
Results 25,711 to 25,720 of 26150
    What's the exact weight on those? Definitely share some pics once they are in!
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Damn those are amazing! I didn't know they made them with cloth inserts.
    Honestly, I didn't either. This is the first example I've seen so I knew it was extra special. One of those "you'll see this only once" type of deals. Still in decent condition, fabric inserts, manual, and heated. I may see others looking around more, but probably not in this config. Figured a Z4 enthusiast may want these and I could break even on them worse-case scenario (if I decide not to use them).
    Last edited by BavarianZHP; 05-08-2022 at 01:57 PM.
    Fuelly

I'll weigh them for sure but it's going to be a while. I'll be able to get to them probably late June - heading out of the country for a while for a hiking trip and told the seller to hold them until I get back - I don't want them sitting somewhere for weeks, but the info I'm going off of is here for the manual seats: https://z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14199. Supposedly they weigh almost half of the "standard" powered ones which weigh 28.5kg. I doubt it's actually "half" but even from perusing the Z4 forums I could not find the weight for manual e85 M seats. Some say 10 kg difference, others say it's only 3-4 kg. Time will tell.
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    I'll weigh them for sure but it's going to be a while. I'll be able to get to them probably late June - heading out of the country for a while for a hiking trip and told the seller to hold them until I get back - I don't want them sitting somewhere for weeks, but the info I'm going off of is here for the manual seats: https://z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14199. Supposedly they weigh almost half of the "standard" powered ones which weigh 28.5kg. I doubt it's actually "half" but even from perusing the Z4 forums I could not find the weight for manual e85 M seats. Some say 10 kg difference, others say it's only 3-4 kg. Time will tell.
    Hopefully it isn't as disappointing as the E46 coupe seats I picked up:

Alcantara power 62lb
    Leather manual 58lb

And the manual doesn't even sit lower (likely due to all the extra framework for the flip forward function on the coupe)

Those seats look amazing, +1 to keeping posted about the results. Also it looks like it may come with the euro first aid kit box. I find it super handy to use as alternative closed storage space since all we really have is the glovebox and that ashtray in the back

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Alcantara power 62lb
    Leather manual 58lb

And the manual doesn't even sit lower (likely due to all the extra framework for the flip forward function on the coupe)
    The E85 M seats (powered) will sit lower than the ZHP seats from the person that has done this mod. This was actually one of the changes he informed me to expect. I'm unsure if the manual versions will sit lower than their powered counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Those seats look amazing, +1 to keeping posted about the results. Also it looks like it may come with the euro first aid kit box. I find it super handy to use as alternative closed storage space since all we really have is the glovebox and that ashtray in the back

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    Yep, I already have one for my passenger seat - so I may just offer this up on the Pay-it-Forward thread to someone who needs one or dual equip (if possible?) if I'm lazy.
    Fuelly

Alcantara power 62lb
    Leather manual 58lb

That is shockingly little difference

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    That is shockingly little difference
    Yes. It hurt my soul. I was expecting another .5-.75 inches of headroom and 10+ lbs but now have some seats that I'm probably just going to set by the dumpster

Yes. It hurt my soul. I was expecting another .5-.75 inches of headroom and 10+ lbs but now have some seats that I'm probably just going to set by the dumpster
    For what it's worth, the Manual M3 seat was noticeably lower than the automatic non-M E46 seat if you're looking for head room. My M240 seats actually raised me probably an entire inch and it's such a massive problem.

Since I'm on this thread, I went washed the ZHP and took her to a cars and coffee. It's really exciting to see people take photos of your car. No one did that with my last car

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    For what it's worth, the Manual M3 seat was noticeably lower than the automatic non-M E46 seat if you're looking for head room. My M240 seats actually raised me probably an entire inch and it's such a massive problem.

Since I'm on this thread, I went washed the ZHP and took her to a cars and coffee. It's really exciting to see people take photos of your car. No one did that with my last car
    Thanks for the heads up (hah!) on the manual M3 seats. I had a set of power M3 seats that I didn't like at all, but if I can find some manual cloth insert bois...

Page 2572 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 15722072247225222562257025712572257325742582 ... LastLast