Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 401 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I gave people working at my local dealer and customers their "ZHP" fix....although most of the customers didn't know what a ZHP was. I always find it amusing talking to the sales staff and watching customers walk by and just stare at the clean Imola ZHP in the dealer lot..... I look at the new offerings and somehow they don't touch me the same way as my Imola touches me...
    Not sure it is the color as much as it is the design. I do like the newer 5 series, but don't love it. The LCI E90 is now near the top of my list after seeing the latest offerings.

Quote Originally Posted by brewer90 View Post
    I did my first cooling system refresh and replaced the plastic water pump and power steering pulleys with aluminum ones. New belts and idler and tensioner pulleys too. I got the OEM refresh kit from Tischer and the pulleys from ECS tuning.

The car has 71,000 miles and it was all original. I was actually surprised at how good everything still looked. At least now I don't have to worry about it for another 60k. These hot Texas summers can be hard on cars and I definitely didn't want to get stuck on the side of the road spewing coolant.
    Nice. I finished mine today too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    One thing I noticed when doing my cooling system stuff is I should have used anti seize on the water pump pulley (aluminum ECS one) because mine is pretty much a part of the water pump now.
    Too much torque? They don't need much
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I gave people working at my local dealer and customers their "ZHP" fix....although most of the customers didn't know what a ZHP was. I always find it amusing talking to the sales staff and watching customers walk by and just stare at the clean Imola ZHP in the dealer lot..... I look at the new offerings and somehow they don't touch me the same way as my Imola touches me...
    I love it when my Imola touches me too. There was a random IR M3 a few blocks up last week, it took my breath away every day I passed it. I knew it was there, but it still star struck me everyday (3-4 days in a row).

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

One thing I noticed when doing my cooling system stuff is I should have used anti seize on the water pump pulley (aluminum ECS one) because mine is pretty much a part of the water pump now.
    Together forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    In the market for an E90 M3

Not sure it is the color as much as it is the design. I do like the newer 5 series, but don't love it. The LCI E90 is now near the top of my list after seeing the latest offerings.
    Sean....as for me, I know my next BMW will be an E60 ///M. I have plenty of time in which to choose my next beast (going to get my daughter through college first)...I blame this on Kris (S85FTW) because after riding in his beast I could never get the sound of that S85 out of my mind....and that Interlagos Blue....I know this would complete my stable....having an ///M5 Interlagos Blue...

Quote Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
    I love it when my Imola touches me too. There was a random IR M3 a few blocks up last week, it took my breath away every day I passed it. I knew it was there, but it still star struck me everyday (3-4 days in a row).
    I know I will always have an Imola BMW as long as I live...I can't get over staring at mine after having a good deep detail. The depth of that red....

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Together forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Dario....you got me cracking up with your humor today

Quote Originally Posted by Torxuvin View Post
    Too much torque? They don't need much
    Not the bolts but the backing of the pulley on the water pump.

Interesting. I didn't find it terrible to get apart and my old water pump was rusty. Pulley was still in great shape though. New water pump is all shiny.
    Last edited by Torxuvin; 07-27-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

I wish I had thought of anti-seize. My plastic one was stuck on there pretty good and I had to lever it off. Maybe I'll get a wild hair up my ass in the next year or so and yank them off before they are frozen and lube them up. Right now I'm just glad to be done!

It is weird seeing only one tip. What exhaust is that?
    It's a borla exhaust that was installed by the previous owner. I was thinking about changing it for a dual borla tip, but the look of it has really started to grow on me

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    check the five fuses that are under the cover in the DME box - the are the master control for engine functions (OVER THE fuse block fuses)

Remove rear seat cushion, on passenger side remove the round cover on fuel pump and listen for priming when you turn the key on...if no prime, check for 12v...if 12v - then fuel pump dead...it is a somewhat common issue on all cars and E46s in general
    So the pump has 12v and is priming the line.

I bought 2 gal of 92oct and just filled her up. Somehow I need to force all of the denser water out of the bottom of the tank where its sucking from. Would removing the feed line from the filter and priming the line a few times exponge a good bit of the water?

From a GS3, this was sent.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Page 401 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast