Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 41 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351911415411041 ... LastLast
    Good to hear, Cameron. Can't wait to see em' on.
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Had the codes checked at Auto Zone. Lean bank one and lean bank two. I'm very certain that there are no vacuum leaks, the DISA is new, ICV is clean as a whistle, and the throttle body is brand new. I'm kinda lost on what next. I'm still getting some throttle lag when taking off in first. Could it be my O2 sensors or maybe my DME flash didn't take?
    Same problem here, but only Bank 2. I have a torn intake boot & a leaky seal on my DISA valve. Pour some water on your DISA valve and see if you hear it gargling it (a BMW tech taught me this trick)

If it was an o2 sensor, wouldn't it give it's own codes?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    These. $2.38 shipped...hehe. I love the old skoool packaging.

Where do they go? Interior lights? Or for the license plate lights?

license plate. Not sue now though....looking at the bulbs. The LP bulbs are "coned" on the end....so who knows.

These bulbs originated from the reverse LED thread.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Please provide feedback on them. I'm going to be looking into LED's soon for various things.

I've had good luck with the newer Khoalty bulbs. Their service seems a bit shifty of late though if you have any problems (from what I've heard).

Any input on good bulbs for the stock inside (trunk) light bulb? I've been looking for some that fit- and haven't found a good match yet.
    - Derek

the current pile of to be installed parts for the green car, but still not sure which struts I wanna use

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    I've had good luck with the newer Khoalty bulbs. Their service seems a bit shifty of late though if you have any problems (from what I've heard).

Any input on good bulbs for the stock inside (trunk) light bulb? I've been looking for some that fit- and haven't found a good match yet.
    Derek,

I would go with the larger LED boards with a wire with a spring loaded contact. This way you will have a larger board that sits on the side and has better output than a small LED..

I'm using one of these at the current moment.

I got the leather manual case, I bought from Jon, in the mail yesterday. I was able to get the sticky stuff off with goo-gone. Holds my manual nicely and tidies up the glove compartment. I'm a happy OCD camper.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

nike001 Guest
    Got in my car this morning and my seats were frozen solid. I plopped in and I'm pretty sure my ass bounced. They were like rocks, so I helped it thaw a bit by using the seat warmers throughout my commute. They were still frozen a bit when I got to school (~25min away) so I kinda jumped and when I came down they finally broke free and I had some cushioning.

It was 1 Degree.

Page 41 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351911415411041 ... LastLast