Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Mafia to the Philly auto show?

Howdy -

Any interest in gathering for a trip to the Philly auto show? Believe it runs from 1/20-ish until the end of the month or into Feb.

Sent from the freaking Catalina wine mixer.
    - Marc

I'm in.

Sent from my kick-A Galaxy S3
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

nike001 Guest
    I usually forget about this every year until like the last day of it and I'm never able to make it.

I'll make a mental note now to make sure I get down there

Awesome. Here's the info.

NEWS RELEASE
    Attention Philadelphia: It’s Time to Find Your Vroom!
    --2013 Philadelphia Auto Show returns January 19-27 and will be bigger than ever--

E. Norriton, Pa., January 7, 2013 – The Automobile Dealers Association of Greater Philadelphia (ADAGP) is proud to announce the return of the Philadelphia Auto Show to the Pennsylvania Convention Center from January 19-27.

“We are back and bigger than ever,” said Michael Chapman, chairman of the Philadelphia Auto Show. “The display floor of this year’s event is a sprawling 630,000 square feet of everything automotive, which is up 30,000 square feet from last year. This increase makes our 2013 Philadelphia Auto Show our biggest yet. Picture 11 football fields filled with every kind of car or truck you can imagine, and that is our 2013 event. Philadelphia, it’s time to find your vroom!”

The Show’s expanded display floor, which has grown by 100,000 square feet in just two years, will now utilize Halls A thru E of the Pennsylvania Convention Center as well as Hall F for the DUB Show Tour and the iconic Grand Hall where Mercedes-Benz and Lexus will return to host their displays for 2013. In addition, two ride-and-drive opportunities will take place indoors, hosted by Toyota and Jeep respectively, and outdoor test drive offerings from Cadillac, General Motors, Hyundai, Kia and Subaru will also be offered.

“We are thrilled by the increased interest from manufacturers to host ride-and-drive opportunities at our event,” said Mike Gempp, director of the Philadelphia Auto Show. “This increased interest and the growth of our show are parallel to the recent growth of the industry. Enhancements by the manufacturers, such as interactive ride-and-drive opportunities, are truly a testament to what auto shows are all about, which is putting consumers directly in touch with all of their vehicle options in one location. Some come to dream, others come with a notepad. In either case, it’s an informative and enjoyable day for all.”

As one of the nation’s biggest auto shows, the Philadelphia Auto Show has a proven track record of influence on consumers in the region. In 2012, nearly 91 percent of attendees in the market for a new vehicle reported that visiting the Auto Show influenced their next purchasing decision, according to exit surveys.

“Auto shows have never been more important,” said Kevin Mazzucola, executive director of the Automobile Dealers Association of Greater Philadelphia. “The auto industry is experiencing its best annual sales rate since 2008, partly because the average age of a vehicle today is 10.8 years old, which is the oldest it has ever been. People are returning to the market, and manufacturers are competing every day to gain that consumer market share. With that said, when you have an event like the Philadelphia Auto Show that literally allows guests to check out every major vehicle manufacturer side by side, it is an invaluable experience not only for consumers that are shopping, but also for manufacturers that are competing. “

Specific highlights of the 2013 Philadelphia Auto Show include:

Pre-Production and Green Models
    For consumers who want to catch a glimpse of vehicles that will soon be available in dealerships across the region, the Philadelphia Auto Show is the perfect place to view the latest pre-production models. Examples of 2014 models that will be on-site at this year’s event include the Acura RLX, Chevrolet Impala, Ford Fiesta, Ford Transit Connect Wagon, Jaguar F-TYPE, Jaguar XFR-S, MAZDA6, Porsche Cayman, Subaru Forester, Ford Fusion Energi and Land Rover Range Rover. Some of the hottest models in the ever-popular green technology sector will also be on display, including the 2014 Audi A6, A7, A8 and Q5 TDI models, Ford C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi and Ford Fusion Energi.

Concepts, Classics and Exotics
    A chance to see both old and new, the Philadelphia Auto Show will again offer guests the opportunity to view some of the latest concept models to hit the market, such as the Lexus LF-LC, as well as some favorite exotics and beloved rides from yesteryear. The Aston Martin DB9 Convertible, Bentley Continental GT Speed, Lamborghini Aventador, Maserati Quattroporte and Rolls-Royce Ghost are just a few examples of some of the exotics that will be on display. The Show will also proudly welcome McLaren to the display floor for the first time ever. Guests will be treated to the East Coast debut of the McLaren 12C Spider at the manufacturer’s exhibit. Examples of classics that will be on-site courtesy of Buckingham Concours d’Elegance, Burn Prevention Foundation Concours d’Elegance of the Eastern U.S., LRA Auto Museum, New Hope Auto Show and Simeone Automotive Museum range from a 1905 Queen Model E Light Touring and 1931 Lincoln K Murphy Dual Cowl Phaeton to a 1963 Jaguar Roadster and 1967 Corvette Coupe.

Philadelphia Auto Show “Face-Off”
    New for 2013, local Mustang and Camaro clubs will compete in the first-ever Philadelphia Auto Show “Face-Off.” The clubs will proudly display their best cars on-site at the Show and after visiting both displays, attendees will vote for their favorite at the on-site kiosks. All attendees are encouraged to monitor the Philadelphia Auto Show’s Facebook page for voting updates and to see who will be declared the winner.

DUB Show Tour
    Hosted by DUB magazine, the premier publication of the urban automotive lifestyle, this year’s DUB Live exhibit at the Philadelphia Auto Show will include 70,000 square feet of the hottest customized rides and celebrity vehicles today. This special feature will be located on the lower level of the event.

Philanthropic Giving
    Continuing the tradition and demonstrating the heart of the automotive industry, the 2013 Black Tie Tailgate will take place on Friday, January 18, from 7:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Featuring an exclusive menu designed by Stephen STARR Events and entertainment by Jellyroll dance band, this event is the V.I.P. way to see the 2013 Philadelphia Auto Show. Tickets are $225 per person and are available for purchase on phillyautoshow.com. Proceeds will benefit the Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia through the Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation. This event is open to the public.

In addition, the ADAGP will continue its giving throughout the entire show by also donating $2.00 from every Auto Show ticket sold to the Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation, which will use the funds to run a number of important programs throughout the year that benefit area children in need.

Event Sponsors
    The Philadelphia Auto Show welcomes back AAA Insurance and AutoTrader.com as its 2013 premier sponsors.

About the Show
    The 2013 Philadelphia Auto Show hours are:

• Noon to 10 p.m. on weekdays
    • 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays
    • 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sundays

Tickets are $12.00 for adults (age 13 and up) and $6.00 for children (ages 7-12) and may be purchased at www.phillyautoshow.com or at the box office. Children age 6 and under do not require a ticket. Senior citizens (age 62 and over) receive a special admission price of $6.00 on weekdays only. Senior citizen tickets are not available for purchase online.

Discount Coupons
    Weekday discount coupons can be picked up at your new car and truck franchised dealer. Coupons can be redeemed at the box office at the Pennsylvania Convention Center for a $3.00 admission discount to the Auto Show. For a partial list of participating dealers, go to www.adagp.com. In addition, the Auto Show has again partnered with McDonald’s restaurants to circulate discount coupons of $2.00 off the regular adult admission price of $12.00. Show information will be featured on the restaurants’ tray liners and in the Entertainment Value Centers located inside area McDonald’s. The Auto Show will donate $1.00 from each discount coupon redeemed at the show from January 21 – 25 to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House Charities.

Discount Weekday Adult Tickets Available at SEPTA
    Tickets are available through SEPTA at the price of $9.00 for adult admission on weekdays and $6.00 for child/senior admission on weekdays. An “Independence Pass” can be purchased for $11.00, which provides unlimited one-day travel on SEPTA buses, trolleys and trains. Limitations do apply. For more details, visit shop.SEPTA.org.

About the ADAGP
    The ADAGP, established in 1904, is the oldest association of its kind in the nation. Comprised of 180 franchised new car and truck dealers throughout the Greater Philadelphia area, the Association leads lobbying efforts, provides education/training seminars and owns and produces the Philadelphia Auto Show.

**Editor’s Note – Information valid as of print date. Please check www.phillyautoshow.com for the latest updates on featured vehicles, event highlights and more.

###

Philadelphia Auto Show Brownstein Group
    (610) 279-5229 (215) 735-3470 x118
    andrea@adagp.com lvandepette@brownsteingroup.com

Meagan Sloan
    Account Executive
    215.735.3470 x172
    _

Brownstein Group
    215 South Broad Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19107

Website / Twitter / Facebook
    - Marc

Looks good.

Pick a date that works for you and let me know.

Within walking distance. Just saying.
    http://www.mcgillins.com/

ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Looks good.

Pick a date that works for you and let me know.

Within walking distance. Just saying.
    http://www.mcgillins.com/

Just saying

http://www.halfmarathons.net/usa_hal..._marathon.html

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I might be down for this... depends on which day y'all choose.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Just saying

http://www.halfmarathons.net/usa_hal..._marathon.html

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Lol, early carb loading, DW.

ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

I am down for 26th or 27th. What say ye? BP - what day is good for you? I like going to these during the week, but that's not an option for me right now. Plus, Philly doesn't command huge crowds if I remember correctly (been there maybe 3 times).

Could be a fun drive - meet down @ Keith's, pile into BP's sedan, hit Philly. Or find some meeting point at some rest stop somewhere, roll out together.
    - Marc

I wonder if the 2014 Subaru WRX STI would be there...take pictures if you find it

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast