Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    If it's one of those days, either is good for me. That's the weekend before I go on call so I'm good to go!

I'll be glad to drive if you guys want to take one car and grab a beer after. I don't drink so I'm game.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

Well this is really coming together now, isn't it!? Beautiful!

And what the frack is a polyphenol and why would I ever care about it? If it's in beer, I don't wanna know it.

BP - don't want you to do all that driving in one day. I'm in north-ish jersey (exit 140something off parkway) - you're welcome the night before we head down. All sorts of beds @ not my house that I'm staying at.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    BP - don't want you to do all that driving in one day. I'm in north-ish jersey (exit 140something off parkway) - you're welcome the night before we head down. All sorts of beds @ not my house that I'm staying at.
    Thanks for the offer! It all depends on how long it takes to get to derty Jersey to pick y'all up and head over, do our thang, and head back. I will most likely be taking you up on this to make it a fully productive day.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Well this is really coming together now, isn't it!? Beautiful!

And what the frack is a polyphenol and why would I ever care about it? If it's in beer, I don't wanna know it.

Way to pull out the Battlestar Galactica expletive!

Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants present in beer-- especially hoppy beer.

"I'm not drinking! I'm neutralizing free radicals!!"
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Philly is about an 1:45 from me, not sure how far it is from Keith.

Might be good to try to meet someplace Saturday AM. I suggest saturday because traveling north on Sunday anywhere in NJ stinks.
    - Marc

55 minutes from my front door via 30 minutes of twisting back roads and 25 minutes on the AC Expressway.

Philly is fairly central to all of us. Might be better off just meeting in the city?
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    55 minutes from my front door via 30 minutes of twisting back roads and 25 minutes on the AC Expressway.

Philly is fairly central to all of us. Might be better off just meeting in the city?
    Parking in a city usually is 1) a PITA, and 2) sometimes costly, depending on the city. If you want to do that, then alright, otherwise I have no problem chauffeuring. Would be nice to take a trip with someone to talk to!

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Parking in a city usually is 1) a PITA, and 2) sometimes costly, depending on the city. If you want to do that, then alright, otherwise I have no problem chauffeuring. Would be nice to take a trip with someone to talk to!

Agreed. I'm just thinking geography.

Marc is 90 miles north of me. Philly is less than 60 miles west of me.

We'll get it worked out. No worries.

I'm fine with driving/parking if need be. I go to Philly often. Parking isn't that bad.

Once we know who's in we can come up with a game plan.

Shaping up to be a good time.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

nike001 Guest
    I'll most likely be in for this.

It really might work if bp stays with me for us to come down to pick you up Keith.

Sent from the freaking Catalina wine mixer.
    - Marc

Ok. Just damn far out of your way.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast