I know that most of us know a little bit about each other.....but I thought it would be good to start a thread.....that we can build on to explain where the talents are that each member holds. It only needs to be something that you are comfortable doing in or around a ZHP. This can be driving knowledge, Computer and electronics, lighting suspension, brakes, interior repair, detailing, etc.

This thread is to identify, where each members talents lie, regarding the ZHP.

I would like this to be a One entry per member thread....and you can edit your entry, as you be more confident in a particular area.

Thanks for the support.

With that...I will go first.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Items I feel somewhat experienced, and would be comfortable working on someone else car, include:

1. VANOS repairs
2. Preventative maintenance...to include wipers, oil/filters, tranny/diff fluids, etc.
3. Belt and pulley maintenance.
4. ALL Suspension other than RTAB's as I have never had to do this.
5. Front wheel bearing replacement.
6. detailing....though only at a novice level.
7. Some amount of troubleshooting experience.
8. Exterior/interior modification, with the exception of the electronic stuff.
9. I can probably offer a bit of advice on anything, or at least tell you where to find it.
10. Part research, where to get parts, how the parts have worked for me...etc.

I will build on this as I think of items.

If you take your car to the shop for all maintenance...and have no experience....then don't post in this thread.....just know that these resources are here, for you.....so just shoot us a PM, and get your questions answered.

DW77