Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I swear, this reminds me of Doc Hollywood (Michael J. Fox movie). The girls are welcoming Fox to their town. They've all prepared a nice meal. They announce everything they've cooked, one at a time. The third woman says: Hungry Man dinner. I'm a bad cook.

That's me when it comes to this stuff. Glad you guys are around -- otherwise I'd starve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I swear, this reminds me of Doc Hollywood (Michael J. Fox movie). The girls are welcoming Fox to their town. They've all prepared a nice meal. They announce everything they've cooked, one at a time. The third woman says: Hungry Man dinner. I'm a bad cook.

That's me when it comes to this stuff. Glad you guys are around -- otherwise I'd starve.
    Love that movie in all it's cheesiness.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12

Love that movie in all it's cheesiness.
    Should have figured, Keith. Two peas in a pod.

Marcus don't sell yourself short... didn't you say you are an attorney? When we, so called "mechanics", set some random BMW owner's car on fire, we will be seeking your legal representation.
    2004 ZHP * IMOLAROT II * OEM Clears * ///M Strut * CoolantSnitch

Haha. I don't see that happening. You guys are too capable. Bar still upcoming. Can't call me an attorney until I pass. Only a JD at this point.

My (lack of) abilities list:
    headlights changing to depos from zkw, wire in angel eyes to run off accessory wires.
    easy mechanic stuff, intake boots, filters, washer pumps, zip tie fix for window regulators, isimple install from trunk under interior carpets to dash.
    I am the type that can take anything apart, and get it back together. I love figuring out how things work. i just dont have much experience with cars as no one showed me how to do anything when i was growing up. I learn(ed) on my own car. I should have been an engineer, but decided to go finance instead.

Im sure there is more, but i dont have the resume that most of you others do. i just tinker on my car, and when i run into something I dont understand, I research and read until I find an answer that is credible and sensible.
    David
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Basic maintenance:
    Full brake job
    Changing fluids
    Vanos seals
    Decent detailer
    BMW 330i / Silbergrau / Zhp / 6 spd manual

Marcus and I can pump gas like nobody's business.
    - Fluid changes
    - Vanos (after tomorrow)
    - Basic parts change outs.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

1. Mityvac oil changes
    2. I can reinstall the headliner compartment which houses the mic and sunroof control. It's falls, I park and reattach, repeat.
    3. Install license plate holder
    4. Install clear corners and side markers
    3. I study the Bentley manual, stare at my tools and wish to God someday I'll man up and tackle a project listed above by other folks.

Mad skills.

Quote Originally Posted by JHiggy View Post
    1. Mityvac oil changes
    2. I can reinstall the headliner compartment which houses the mic and sunroof control. It's falls, I park and reattach, repeat.
    3. Install license plate holder
    4. Install clear corners and side markers
    3. I study the Bentley manual, stare at my tools and wish to God someday I'll man up and tackle a project listed above by other folks.

Mad skills.
    It will happen grasshopper.....it will happen.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast