Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Gentlemen, gentlemen...sorry for slacking on my own thread, I guess? Here I am finally getting around to posting my car on here and what do you know...it's already up!! Haha thanks to Crickett of course, much appreciated brotha. For all of you guys out there who don't agree with the price, I suggest you read the Boss' below message and adhere to his suggestions, I think he's on the Mark...if you will. Naturally there's some wiggle room in the price, but it's definitely not an unfair price. When you post on craigslist (or anywhere really) you get tons of jokers who lowball the ish out of you so as with any sale I priced it a little higher than what I expected to get out of it. At any rate, thanks for looking, and pass the word!

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Dos-and-Don-ts.
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

I think its a very fair price right where its at.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by Cadeez View Post
    Gentlemen, gentlemen...sorry for slacking on my own thread, I guess? Here I am finally getting around to posting my car on here and what do you know...it's already up!! Haha thanks to Crickett of course, much appreciated brotha. For all of you guys out there who don't agree with the price, I suggest you read the Boss' below message and adhere to his suggestions, I think he's on the Mark...if you will. Naturally there's some wiggle room in the price, but it's definitely not an unfair price. When you post on craigslist (or anywhere really) you get tons of jokers who lowball the ish out of you so as with any sale I priced it a little higher than what I expected to get out of it. At any rate, thanks for looking, and pass the word!

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Dos-and-Don-ts.
    Well, two things before you threaten to shoot me (in any case, you probably wont because it looks like you removed the CL Link; maybe because car was sold? ):

- I would support you fully had you as a member started this thread listing your car on sale. This thread however was started by another member to inform about a listing he found in some other website.

- And, if you read the boss' directions again, you will find that he is talking about the threads members start when they list their cars. He specifically mentions in the last that he doesn't care for such comments if it is a non-member's car.

So, sorry bro, I feel that those comments posted before the posters were aware that is a member's car are valid. IMHO.

CL listing doesn't work, can you post the details here?

2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerRules! View Post
    Well, two things before you threaten to shoot me (in any case, you probably wont because it looks like you removed the CL Link; maybe because car was sold? ):

- I would support you fully had you as a member started this thread listing your car on sale. This thread however was started by another member to inform about a listing he found in some other website.

- And, if you read the boss' directions again, you will find that he is talking about the threads members start when they list their cars. He specifically mentions in the last that he doesn't care for such comments if it is a non-member's car.

So, sorry bro, I feel that those comments posted before the posters were aware that is a member's car are valid. IMHO.
    No worries bro, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. As I said I didn't even know it had been posted on here, but now it has so it's all good.
    2016 BMW M340i

2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Cadeez, seeing that the car is yours - feel free to take over the thread. When the car sells, list the car as sold here so the family doesn't have to assume anything when the craigslist sale expires on a weekly basis. It is a beautiful car. What are you moving on to btw?
    Fuelly

This would be my first choice after Alcantara.

Solid car. Thinking about doing all the similar mods onto my car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12