Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Johnmadd's e30 Journey

First thing to say about my e30 is that I rescued it from most definitely going to the scrap yard and it has been the best and most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

It had no radio or obc and couldn't shift out of first when cold unless revved beyond 4000 rpms had front end damage and lots of maintenance neglect, and not to mention I was the sixth owner. It had 2 different front seats but I still loved it.

When I first got the e30 I had a mechanic that would help me and did a decent job at a fair price, but that relationship ended after a few altercations during a motor swap and swaping of fenders. (I got screwed and learned my lesson from this)

Eventually I taught myself how to work on these cars and started to really enjoy the satisfaction from fixing my own car... thats when I was really hooked.

I don't have a record/log book for my e30 so nothing is accurate and really I have no documentation for the service bcause it is mine and needs no documentation of records because I will be the last one to own this car.

Mods other than keeping it going as long as I have (which are the most impressive imo) are bilstein sports and h&r sport springs, dinan repro chip, homemade cai, IE 304 stainless catback exhaust, sony head unit with usb and aux input and Rockford punch 100 (oldskool) and Pioneer 10", elipsoid headlights.

1989 325is
    168 hp
    4.10 lsd

I will finally get it painted soon and finish off the little stuff once the new paint gets me remotovated.

Updates to come. Hope you guys enjoy.

And not one damn pic.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    And not one damn pic.
    Its not worthy yet bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Its not worthy yet bro.
    Ok. Excited to see you start building on this.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Its not worthy yet bro.
    bs... have you seen the pics of my 2002?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Ok. Excited to see you start building on this.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Its coming for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    bs... have you seen the pics of my 2002?
    I cant find any right now, I just looked for one, but Dane took a good one at some time if he still has it and wants to post it.

Awesome. Love dem e30 projects.

But for real... Pics or it didn't happen.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

pics or no care!

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast