Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    Re E30 windshield washer jets, if the right side seems clogged, check out the T-fitting in the middle of the hood, between the 2 jets and under the noise / heat insulation. With time, the plastic deteriorates and leaks.
    Valve was good just hadn't been used in a while... as long as ive had the car...ten years . All is good now.

Just a broad summary of what I have changed and diy'ed in my ownership

Fuel pump
    Fuel pressure regulator
    Fuel filter
    All six injectors
    Fuel injection harness
    Afm
    Icv
    Vcg
    Throttle body
    Water pump
    Timing belt
    A/c condenser
    Ignition coil
    Ignition switch
    Abs ecu
    Motronic ecu
    Master cylinder
    Brake booster
    Alternator
    All belts
    All suspension
    Driveshaft
    Guibo
    Cruise control system
    Wiper motor And assembly
    Wiper pump/tank/sensor
    Full exhaust system
    Brakes and rotors
    Cooling system
    Windshields and rear window
    Anything interior
    Various electrical issues

Although I have done all of this it mainly been a dd with minimal work other than fluids and suspension. The fact is I have never really put my mind to fixing the things that were not necessary to have a fun dd but if im gonna get it painted I will fix the little things...finally lol

Mods, lol... can you change the thead name to "Johnmadd's e30 Journey"? Dane? Keith? MarkyMark?

Done.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Now I don't remember what the original name was.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Done.
    Thank you sir.

Imolarot is getting a makeover... more to come

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Imolarot is getting a makeover... more to come
    Awhatarot?

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Awhatarot?
    Haha, my german sucks... It will be imola later but I think its actually brillantrot right now.

I wasn't trying to be an , just giving you a hard time because I didn't recall the E30 ever being offered in Imolarot, even though it was offered in several other shades of red: Brilliantrot, Zinnabarrot, Hennarot, Karminrot, Karminrot, Burgundrot Metallic, Calypsorot Metallic, and Misanorot, not all of which were offered in the USA.

Hope that the E30s are holding up well for you otherwise buddy!

-Brettski

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast