Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Johal E32 View Post
    LOL!

When my dad was buying his M5 last night, they asked if he wanted it detailed for free. My dad said, "no, I don't mean to be rude, but I doubt you guys will do a good job. I would rather have my son (me) do it..". Salesman, "Okay, to be honest our details are pretty bad, we wash and detail 90 cars a day and they don't even turn out that great"

Congrats on the 135! It looks like a awesome little car.
    haha good work on your dad's part. It's pretty awesome so far, but two of my complaints are that the build quality is showing itself to be inferior to the ZHP (interior wise - materials, noises, etc...), and now I know they can't get rid of my auto wipers. I'll deal, but it's annoying.

It's funny how the 1er tricks the eye into thinking it's a different size than the E46 coupe. In reality, it's damn close.

Been hooning it a bit more up above 1,300 miles. Lots of power, more than I can enjoy day to day, but it's nice to know it's there.
    - Marc

Wow. Would never believe they were that close without seeing the overlay.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Wow. Would never believe they were that close without seeing the overlay.
    +1 That's really interesting. Is it narrower?
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Good question. Not sure about width. It can't be far off.

The overlay is helpful. When you're around the car, in it, driving it, it's much more obvious that it's closely related and almost identical to the size of the e46 coupe. Had they put a four door version out, it would have been the true successor to the e46.
    - Marc

Thanks for showing that overlay, never woulda guessed!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345