Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    +100
    I'm loving this thread new paint and paint as good as what you've done is like orgasmic I'm huge Imola fan, as my car is imola, huge kudos for switching everything looks great! making me want to respray mine, i need to get my bumper resprayed cause of horrid scraping cause of shitty winter roads

Update on Dave's car. It was totaled in an accident on Friday. Dave was not hurt.

He's on the prowl for a new car.

Damn. That really sucks. Very happy to hear he wasn't injured.

Is a ZHP in his future?

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Not sure if he is or not. I will be seeing him tomorrow. I will ask.

I went to see Dave about my M3 mirors I had dropped off. I saw him right after it happened. He showed me picks on his phone. So SAD as his car was truly unique. The body kit he had was by far the baddest I had seen. He was not hurt but really down about his car.

We talked about how long he had not done anything to his car. He was pretty down. I see him later this week

Sux. Thanks for the heads up Boss.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Man, just read this and I am sorry for you and your car, it was like losing a family member when I watched my e30 get lovin from a big ass tree, when my mother found out she started crying and ran to give me a hug, she knew what kind of relationship I had with this car. Cars are sentimental, im sorry for your loss.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314