Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Suspension Refresh Opinions

Do you think this is worth it?

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...its/ES2219706/

I know I need new control arms and diff bushings for sure. Most likely there are other issues. I dont beleive anything has been done other than one of the control arms being replaced at 60k. I have 140k on it and looking to get another solid 60-80k out of it. Also do any of you have any estimate of what this kit would cost for labor at an average good indy shop?

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

That's a Monster kit. You plan on doing the work?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Based on what's shown in the pic that doesn't look like an outrageous price. If this isn't your only vehicle I would opt to DIY as dane said. Labor is going to kill you with the amount of parts that are going to be replaced.

If you aren't really comfortable with the idea of it know that everything on there has been done by numerous people on this forum if you should need any advice or assistance. If you don't simply have the time or the resources (garage, tools, etc.) Having a shop do it may be your best option but I would look into DIYing before you shell out the case for a shop to do it. Plus if you do it yourself you will gain a lot of knowledge about the vehicle itself and will make future mods/maintenance a breeze since you already know what's there in that department.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

I would definitely do it myself but I dont have any tools or quite frankly the time. I just moved to Colorado and I am living at my brothers house.

Do you think a better option may be taking it in to a shop and having them tell me exactly what is needed then working from there?

And yes. This is my DD. It is my only means of transportation at the moment.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

I don't know the brands well, but is URO and FEQ of equal quality as Lemforder/Genuine BMW?

Autozone.com
    No they are not. This is from personal experience. Some things I installed- others I returned because they were too sketchy looking. In the end it wasn't worth the time. Lemfoerder or OE for me from now on.

Febi and Meyle HD are justifiable choices as well, but the safest choice is always BMW or Lemforder.
    - Derek