Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Hi Chris,

Have you contacted ClemsonE46 to discuss premature bowl burnout?

S7 Edge, out
    I have not, as I knew it was a low-cost solution to the deplorable lighting condition of the burnt OE bowls.
    The lighting pattern is not the best, with strong hot spots and dim areas. I suspect it is a result of the repair to the bowls from previous burning. Clemson46 does a great job, but it's just not feasible to get a perfectly repaired bowl to OE contours, and as such it affects the beam pattern/throw.

Do you have insight into the lens swap as indicated into your original post? Was that just for the cleaner cut off and clear lens appearance?

Thanks,
    -Chris
    Christopher L.
    www.VSR1.com

Bump

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Does anyone know if the ZKW D2S bulbs are compatible for use in the AL Assembly? I purchased some AL assemblies (From a coupe) and they didn't come with any D2S Bulbs. I do see that there are two different PN's on Realoem for AL vs ZKW D2S.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

I believe all D2S bulbs should work.

Quote Originally Posted by trancenation View Post
    Does anyone know if the ZKW D2S bulbs are compatible for use in the AL Assembly? I purchased some AL assemblies (From a coupe) and they didn't come with any D2S Bulbs. I do see that there are two different PN's on Realoem for AL vs ZKW D2S.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
    They are since both use D2S HID bulbs.

FYI coupe headlights wont work on the sedan. And internals from them wont work into zkw headlights.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    They are since both use D2S HID bulbs.

FYI coupe headlights wont work on the sedan. And internals from them wont work into zkw headlights.
    Thanks.

Actually you can use pre-facelift coupe headlight or E46 M3 headlight assemblies in sedans. One just needs to swap over the black/silver sedan insert and lens cover. It's just the facelifted coupe's headlights (sealed) that can't fit.
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12