Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I wasn't too sure if I was going to go.... but after seeing this thread I cannot resist. I'm in.

This would be my route. Members south of me could meet up along the way...
    cell: 404-660-4743
    1. Head northeast on N Church St toward E Elford St
    0.2 mi
    2. Turn right onto N Academy St
    0.2 mi
    3. Turn left onto E North St
    0.3 mi
    4. Continue onto I-385 S
    5.3 mi
    5. Take exit 36 to merge onto I-85 N toward Spartanburg
    Entering North Carolina
    176 mi
    6. Keep right to continue on I-85BUS N/US-29 N/US-70 E, follow signs for Greensboro
    Continue to follow I-85BUS N
    12.0 mi
    7. Merge onto I-85 N
    Entering Virginia
    170 mi
    8. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-95 N/Richmond and merge onto I-95 N
    15.8 mi
    9. Take exit 67A to merge onto VA-895 E
    Toll road
    8.1 mi
    10. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-295/I-95 and merge onto I-295 N
    Partial toll road
    2.9 mi
    11. Take exit 28 to merge onto I-64 E toward Norfolk
    38.7 mi
    12. Take exit 238 for VA-143 toward US-60/Camp Peary/Williamsburg/Colonial
    0.2 mi
    13. Slight right onto VA-143 E/Merrimac Trail
    0.5 mi
    14. Turn right onto VA-132 S
    2.2 mi
    15. Turn right onto W Duke of Gloucester St
    476 ft
    16. Turn left onto S Boundary St
    62 ft
    17. Take the 1st right onto Jamestown Rd

Please add name. Will see you here

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...461#post249461
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yay Wyatt!

@Jon: Have you figured out a Route yet? A quick google map check says you'll be running up I95 and wont intersect my route until Richmond I295. That's a lot of distance, but I think is we time it right we can meet up around that intersection. What time are you planning on leaving Jupiter?

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I will be following ry. Or ry will be following me. Or we will be in tandem. All the way there.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Yay Wyatt!

@Jon: Have you figured out a Route yet? A quick google map check says you'll be running up I95 and wont intersect my route until Richmond I295. That's a lot of distance, but I think is we time it right we can meet up around that intersection. What time are you planning on leaving Jupiter?
    Hey Ry... Yeah, I posted my route and proposed schedule already... I'm planning on going for the shortest/fastest route, just as its already such a long drive. I was planning to leave Jupiter around 10pm or so. That gives me plenty of time to get the wife and little one tucked into bed, get all packed up and ready to roll, and get on the road. I want to get as far North as I can before sunrise, that way I don't have to drive in the hot part of the day... Not to mention, Florida is boooooring driving. Here's the I-95 breakdown for my route...

Florida- 296 miles ~ 3 hr 57 min
    Georgia- 112 miles ~ 1 hr 30 min
    South Carolina- 201 miles ~ 2 hr 41 min
    North Carolina- 183 miles ~ 2 hr 27 min

So, just over 10 and a half hours gets me to the Virginia border, which is about 9am on Friday. Not sure how that works with your schedules...? Of course, I can always delay a bit, or just take my time and plan to meet a little later...

I have been asked to help Brett park the cars at Dane's, so I should be there earlier than most. Besides, I'll want to check into the hotel and take a quickie nap before heading to Dane's...

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    I will be following ry. Or ry will be following me. Or we will be in tandem. All the way there.
    Excited to see all of you again! I assume Cam will be driving North and meeting up with you guys as well??
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Jon. Only prob i see is the hotel is a 4pm normal check in and 1pm early check in.....so the nap part might not work out perfectly. Unless maybe the condo is vacant the night before and you can call and really really sweet talk someone.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Hey Ry... Yeah, I posted my route and proposed schedule already... I'm planning on going for the shortest/fastest route, just as its already such a long drive. I was planning to leave Jupiter around 10pm or so. That gives me plenty of time to get the wife and little one tucked into bed, get all packed up and ready to roll, and get on the road. I want to get as far North as I can before sunrise, that way I don't have to drive in the hot part of the day... Not to mention, Florida is boooooring driving. Here's the I-95 breakdown for my route...

So, just over 10 and a half hours gets me to the Virginia border, which is about 9am on Friday. Not sure how that works with your schedules...? Of course, I can always delay a bit, or just take my time and plan to meet a little later...

I have been asked to help Brett park the cars at Dane's, so I should be there earlier than most. Besides, I'll want to check into the hotel and take a quickie nap before heading to Dane's...

Thoughts?

Excited to see all of you again! I assume Cam will be driving North and meeting up with you guys as well??
    Jon.

It will be about 13 hours to Danes house give or take one hour.

Based on my drive to his area over Christmas break.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post

Thoughts?

Like David said, the hotel might be a no go for a nap, but Dane has a nice couch if you ask nicely.? I think you're going to need that nap too, the weekend had me whooped last year. Late nights and early mornings are hard for this old body!

So, I say, we'll just see you in Williamsburg. I don't think we'd meet up until Richmond and then it's only a hour or so to Dane's.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    ... Late nights and early mornings are hard for this old body! ...

I must be a fossil then

2013: Southeast members heading to the Family Reunion, Williamsburg, VA

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    Jon.

It will be about 13 hours to Danes house give or take one hour.

Based on my drive to his area over Christmas break.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    No way homie. I typically set the cruise up around 80-82 and I don't stop for anything but gas. I eat and do bathroom breaks when gas is needed. I calculated the times above based on a 75mph average. If anything it might take us 11 hours, but no more.

As for the hotel, that sucks but I might still try to see if they'll let me in early. It's still early so things may change but I'll figure it out as I go.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast