Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

(SOLD) 2008 Subaru Outback XT Limited 5 speed MT

Now that I bought my ZHP I no longer have driveway space for my Scoobie.

Sold
    This car is loaded with every option but Nav. It has the 2.5L turbo motor which you can no longer get in a new Outback much less coupled with a manual transmission. I don’t know if I would call this car rare but they’re definitely not plentiful with this low mileage and the 5spd. I’m the second owner and bought it in 2009 with 4,700 miles on it. All routine maintenance completed per schedule. The car has had zero issues and runs perfectly. No wrecks, fender benders or even door dings. There are a few minor rock chips but don’t show in the photos. I just spent $925 on 4 new Michelin Primacy MXM4s 2,000 miles ago at Discount Tire. I bought the warranty and lifetime balance/rotation which is transferable so you are good to go on tires for 53,000 more miles.

This has been a Texas car all its life and has never seen salt. Heck it has only seen snow once.

I have the Carfax that I can email you. Clear title and in my hand.

41,000 miles
    Standard Options
    - Leather interior
    - Leather wheel
    - Dual front side airbags
    - F/R head airbags
    - Double sized moonroof
    - Heated mirrors/wipers
    - 6CD 100w Premium Sound w/ 6 speakers
    - 8 way power driver seat/4 way power passenger seat
    - Heated seats
    - Dual zone automatic climate control
    - Roof rack
    - Cruise
    - Power windows/mirrors

Aftermarket Options
    - Ceramic window tint 35%
    - Factory ipod integration kit. You can control your ipod from the head unit or steering wheel
    - Factory subwoofer
    - Weathertech Digitalfit floorliner for the front mats
    - Cobb Tuning short shift kit. The stock shifter throw was way too long
    - Whiteline rear sway bar. This addressed the issue of the rear end dancing around in bumpy corners
    - Curt 1 1/4” receiver hitch. I never towed anything but installed this for my hitch mount bike rack

It comes with both keys and all manuals. There is a retractable luggage cover for the back that I forgot to show. When not in use it stores underneath the back mat above the spare.

Negatives
    The wheels aren’t rashed but do have some scratches in the clearcoat. You don’t notice it unless you are down there cleaning them.

All pics are here: http://jmabry90.smugmug.com/Other/20...0820&k=ngTjzkF

PM or email with any questions. I'm in Round Rock which is a suburb of Austin. Fly and drive anyone?

Last edited by brewer90; 03-06-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Beautiful car!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That dash looks rather BMWish, is it the wood or the curvature of the passenger side? Looks very nice.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Thanks. I'm going to miss her. I actually like the shifter throw in the Outback much better than the ZHP. Granted I put a SSK in there but I feel like I'm rowing a boat in the ZHP. A UUC kit is on my wish list.

The dash isn't quite as curved as the BMW but it looks very nice from the inside.

She found a new home in Virginia. The new owner flew in and picked her up yesterday.

This generation of outbacks was awesome. We had a manual '06 2.5 Legacy wagon (outback with different bumpers) before I bought the ZHP and my parents traded it in for a 2012 Outback.

I preferred the old model by a HUGE margin. Handling on the legacy was very comparable to my 330... Engine/drivetrain was no comparison but I still miss that car.

Plus you can't beat driving in 6-9in of snow just for fun, and never getting stuck

On another note, if you want a cheap alternative for your SSK, consider a Z4 or Z3 shifter... Throws are super short, and they're like $50-$60.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

I was sad to see her go. I really can't stand the new Outbacks. They look like a bloated angular SUV to me.

As for snow, I only had one experience. We got 3 inches which basically kept half the people at home. I went in to work very early and had a bunch of empty parking lots to myself. I did have a lot of fun that morning - once I turned off the traction nanny.

The Outback must have a lot more body roll than the Legacy. It does have 8" of ground clearance and doesn't compare at all to my ZHP.

I'll check out those shifters. I had a swap deal going on a UUC nearby but that seems to have fallen through.

I was looking at Legacy GT's sedan or wagon before I landed my ZHP.

Handling is garbage lol. This thing is way too big, but super practical. We were able to fit 4 people, their luggage for a weekend and their bikes inside last Spring... Comfortably.

Fun in the winter too after that dump I just cleared the snow off my windows and went about my day, in 7 in of snow on unplowed roads, without any issue.

Not that I don't do this with the ZHP.

Avetiso... Legacy GT is very close to E46 in handling/fun/etc. Manual GT wagon was only sold in 05 though, and as such has a ZHP-like cult following. Probably not a lot in Cali either... I'd guess no use for AWD.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quite a bit in Cali actually, but not as much as other places. Thing about where I live, there is a huge street car scene, and the snow is only an hour away. Best of both worlds, and huge incentive to own a scoobie.