Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Subscribe here for specials and what's going on at Detailer's Domain

This is the place where it all happens, subscribe here and get the updates on new products, specials, and happenings at the shop.

Your Forum Discount Code is ZHPMAFIA for 10% off at checkout.

Subscribed.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

nope different forums different deals, emails are also different for the most part.

Subscribed

I really have no idea what I am doing

2 Great Deals on Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner - Buy 2 get 1 Free or Buy 4 get 2 Free!

Take a look at what we just got from Sonax USA.

They asked us to provide you all with this promo.

Please take advantage of it while supplies last!

Good Deal
    - Buy 2 Get 1 Free

or Best Deal - Buy 4 Get 2 Free

Don't forget to take a look at the perfect wheel brushes to use with your Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner!

Wheel Woolies

and the all new Spoke Back Wheel Woolie (available for pre ordering)

Nice.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Adam's Detail Spray 16 oz and 1 gallon - Original Formula at 30% off!

While supplies last on this one guys.

Adam's Detail Spray 16 oz

Regular Price: $12.95
    Save 30% off List
    Sale Price: $9.09

Adam's Detail Spray 1 gallon

Regular Price: $44.95
    Save 30% off List
    Sale Price: $31.46

What do you say about a product that cleans, shines and protects just about everything on the exterior of your car? Adam's Detail Spray really is like an instant car detail in a bottle.

Use Adam's Detail Spray on paint, glass, chrome, wheels, grills, and trim to safely clean and shine with just a mist and wipe. This product is so versatile, it's crazy!

When you're short on time to wash your car with a bucket and Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, Adam's Detail Spray is the answer. That's because Adam's Detail Spray is an excellent spray and wipe waterless wash solution. Most cars can be completely and safely cleaned in about ten minutes with less than four ounces of Adam's Detail Spray. Your car will look like it was just washed and waxed.

Do you need a solution for bird and bug crud? Adam's Detail Spray is the answer. Keep a handy four ounce bottle in your glove box for the critter litter all over the front of your beautiful car. Just mist and wipe, and the critter litter is gone.

Our exclusive paint protect formula also makes Adam's Detail Spray a safe and effective lubricant for Adam's Detail Clay. This powerhouse combo cleans and smoothes your paint like no other paint cleaner can.

For a better wash and dry experience, after washing and final rinse, mist Adam's Detail Spray over your car and dry with an Adam's Great White Drying Towel. Here, Adam's Detail Spray acts as a drying agent with a kick. The kick is how fast your car dries and the just waxed shine that returns. In a word, WOW!

Use Adam's Detail Spray under the hood to dust and clean all top-side surfaces. Use it to wipe down door jambs and trunk sills, too. You can even use Adam's Detail Spray on the interior of your car as a dusting agent to wipe down your dash, console, door panels and seats. Just mist your microfiber towel and wipe! It's so easy, never streaks, and it smells great!

Subscribed and ordered with the mafia discount! Sonax wheel cleaner and Sonax all season detail kit.

Can't wait to use both! I'm lookin' at you Mother Nature!
    2016 F16 Xdrive 35i Space Gray over Ivory
    2005 E46 ZHP Convertible Monaco Blue over Natural Brown: aFe Stage I Intake, Turner Strut Tower Brace, H&R Touring Cup Kit, Yellow Fogs, Factory iPod interface. And lots o' maintenance stuff done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast