Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Well, glad to have you back. Hope things are working out ok.
    Thanks John. All Good on this Roller Coaster called life.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    Yikes, I have visits from admin and moderators. I hope I didn't misbehave.
    Not always a sure-fire tell that you are on our radar. And usually I will send someone a note right away.

You're all right, amigo.

Just wanted to point out how much a privilege it is to be a member to this forum. Ive been browsing some other forums looking for more info on the 1 series and it really hammers home how wonderful the community is here. It really shocked me to see how much different a lot of the other forums are in comparison. Hardly a thing seems to get accomplished other then members bashing one another back and forth.

Complete contrast to how it is here and we have the Boss and Mods to thank for it as well as members who all bring a positive outlook.

Okay im done lol...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerWill View Post
    Just wanted to point out how much a privilege it is to be a member to this forum. Ive been browsing some other forums looking for more info on the 1 series and it really hammers home how wonderful the community is here. It really shocked me to see how much different a lot of the other forums are in comparison. Hardly a thing seems to get accomplished other then members bashing one another back and forth.

Complete contrast to how it is here and we have the Boss and Mods to thank for it as well as members who all bring a positive outlook.

Okay im done lol...

Same here. Trust me. I browse other forums too. I call it slumming. There is a stark difference between ZHPMafia.com and MOST forums. There are still some pretty friendly places out there but they are few and far between.

I like coming back to ZHPMafia.com, though, because I know that I don't have to worry about my words being twisted and criticized simply because someone doesn't like the way I said something.

So, I slum every now and then but I always know that I can return home.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Same here. Trust me. I browse other forums too. I call it slumming. There is a stark difference between ZHPMafia.com and MOST forums. There are still some pretty friendly places out there but they are few and far between.

I like coming back to ZHPMafia.com, though, because I know that I don't have to worry about my words being twisted and criticized simply because someone doesn't like the way I said something.

So, I slum every now and then but I always know that I can return home.
    Excellent way to put it sir.

'01 330i

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345