Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nah. ^^^

I try to keep my posting as mild as the cheese from Subway (not counting the pepper jack).

Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    I try to keep my posting as mild as the cheese from Subway (not counting the pepper jack).
    lol
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Mark is pulling out the rulers... get your wrists ready.
    Zhp Rolex?

New ZHP Rolex watches. Watch your mailboxes.

Thank you for your work Marcus. Hopefully I am never caught on the wrong side, and I will do me best to stay on the right side. This forum is what it is because of how you guys handle it; ftw.

For the most part, this is a heck of a great site with top-notch members. It's so rare for me to hear about some skirmish or member who is causing trouble.

This morning, when I got the note about a member, it caught me off guard. It was about 6:15 AM. I read every post from the user. By and large, the member hasn't had any trouble on the site. I noticed some judgmental comments that probably don't have a place here at the site but I didn't get in a twist over it. I'll continue to monitor to see if it continues or escalates.

Oh, and before I forget, no need to thank me. You can really thank my moderators, Dane and Keith, for how this site is handled on a day-to-day basis. I'm rarely part of the moderation process. I'm only brought in if things get entirely out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Wait. You visited my page, but i dont know how long ago! Was it this week or last year? Aghhhh! Keith visited too. Uh oh. Is it because of the Audi? I swear im selling it!
    I visited when you weren't around a lot... to see if you had logged in lately.

I missed you.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    New ZHP Rolex watches. Watch your mailboxes.
    Alright... gigitty :quagmire

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I visited when you weren't around a lot... to see if you had logged in lately.

I missed you.
    I missed you to cupcake

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast