Dallas CL post. Thought you guys would find it amusing. Not a bad price tho.

"...except for a little oil here and there."

Posted: 2013-01-29, 8:50PM CST
BMW 330 Ci - $4000 (Arlington )

2001 BMW 330Ci with 142,XXX miles.

I purchased this car with about 100,000 miles on it and have put on around 42,000 in 5 years. I currently live in Arlington, TX but I am in Austin almost every weekend so many of these miles are from highway commuting.

The car itself runs fine. The check engine and coolant lights comes on intermittently but I believe it is a wiring issue. I have brought it to a couple of BMW shops and they can't see anything wrong associated with the lights except for a little oil here and there.

I have all of the service history receipts/records, etc from when the car was purchased new from Momentum BMW in Houston. I also have Bentley BMW 3 series Service Manual (usually $90) that shows you step by step how to do repairs and what you'll need. If you are even the slightest bit good with tools this will save you money on shop fees.

This 330Ci is equipped with both the sports and premium packages. A DINAN cold air intake has also been installed (+15 HP). 5 Speed manual.

The rear two tires were replaced two months ago and the front to were replaced about six months before that. All four have a lifetime warranty at all Discount Tire locations.

Interior is in good condition, grey leather. A Kenwood deck/ipod cable was professionally installed about two years ago and works great.

The reason I am selling it below the suggested value is because there are a couple of cosmetic repairs to be made. I just don't have the time to get them repaired.

• On the trunk there is a dent that will require a bit of paint work. Quoted $400 for repair/paint.
• The hood could use a new clear coat. Quoted $250
• Left mirror glass needs to be replaced. ~$75 online.
• New windshield fluid pump. ~$45 online.
• Small (1ft) crack in windshield. ~$200.

Kelley Blue Book Value:
http://www.kbb.com/bmw/3-series/2001...=private-party

I am open to all offers but please don't waste my time with anything ridiculously low.
Mack. 512-965-1054 call, text, email.

2001 BMW 330 Ci Blue
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3581059538
Posted: 2013-01-29, 8:50PM CST
email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info