Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

DRIVE on YouTube asks BRZ or E46

And they specifically mention the ZHP.

I am watching it now, check it out.

2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

"It's just a special option package"

They said it was special!!!!!!!

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Lol. Apparently they're rare too!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I've driven both, neither to the limit. (ZHP in this case and BRZ)

It's an ok car, don't get me wrong. Handles great. But it's not fast by any means, it's small as well. If your "large" by any measure, the stock seats will be uncomfortable.

For me, if I had the same $$$ to spend on BRZ or something else? I'd buy something else personally.

I thought the Lotus was at the very least $30K, more like 35-40k average. I considered the BRZ, but never seriously. The ZHP has almost everything I would want in a compact sports sedan.
    Fuelly

I was just going to post this. Pleasently surprised he mentioned the ZHP.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    I thought the Lotus was at the very least $30K, more like 35-40k average. I considered the BRZ, but never seriously. The ZHP has almost everything I would want in a compact sports sedan.
    I believe the exige is in the price range you are thinking of.

Either way I think I would take almost any car they mentioned over a new brz.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Hmmm, what should I choose? Umm, I'll take that "special car", that ZHP thingy.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

The BRZ is just an overpriced FRS to me. Basically the same thing as stated by Car & Driver and the numbers agree too.

From what I gather, the extra couple grand you pay is mostly just for the leather seats in the BRZ.

The owner of the shop that I went to used to own a ZHP sedan, purchased from Monrovia BMW. He now bought a brand new FRS (he misses the AE86) and modded it to hell with wheels, exhaust, suspension, the works. Even then he still says he misses the ZHP.

Case closed.

I'm watching it right now. :

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast