Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    no more cheap mods out there?
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Here is one!
    Saw this on eBay, took a gamble and it paid off.
    Fit is off by a few mm on each side, and the sheen of black is slightly off. All in all, if you weren’t examining it, it would look stock to the casual observer.

Nice! I would get that if my 5 year old wasn’t the only person that sat back there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Nice! I would get that if my 5 year old wasn’t the only person that sat back there.
    I did it precisely for that reason, only my son is now 10

Nobody eats or drinks in my cars. : )
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

I know it's been 3 1/2 years since the power steering reservoir discussion but thought I would throw in a really cheap mod. Not sure about the effectiveness on track but this will solve the basic vent hole leaks.

That’s pretty cool, haven’t seen that one before

2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I’ll have to take a look at that one...
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

I haven't read that PS reservoir discussion thread but all of those ZF reservoirs have an o-ring on the cap that flattens and goes bad, which causes that slow deep of fluid around the outside. New one is like $4. I've replaced them on my E46, E39, E38. All the same o-ring. Never had to plug the vent hole...
    '04 330i ZHP sedan | Mystic blue | Alcantara | 6MT | 111k
    '98 740il | Schwartz 2 | Sandbeige | 5AT | 238k | lowered on Bilsteins w/ B&G springs
    '00 540i sport | Titanium silver | Black | 5AT | 120k
    '85 Mustang GT convertible | Medium charcoal metallic | Gray | 5MT | 215k | one owner, all original

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast