Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale (SOLD): 2004 BMW 330i ZHP Silver Gray Sedan: $13.9k

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Selling my '04 ZHP sedan that I lovingly owned for about 20 months. It's one of my favorite cars of all time. It's just time to move on to something else. It's a former CPO vehicle that has spent all it's time in Hilton Head, SC prior to myself owning it. It currently has 100k miles (I bought it with 83k) and is in excellent condition. It has the following options: Gray leather, Cold weather package, Glass moonroof, and Xenon headlights. I have the original window sticker also....and yes, according to BMW it's Silver Gray not Silver Grey.

I have done a lot of work to the car since I've owned it. The maintenance is more than up to date and it's ready for a new owner. I'm a little OCD so I've even replaced the whole center console area because of a few scratches...no plasti-dip for me!

Pricing and wheel options: The $13.9k price includes only the stock ZHP wheels. The wheels are in "ok" condition for the average person I would guess. Two of the wheels have some curb rash on them. The tires are Dunlop Direzza in the stock size and could probably last another season or two.

Second option price is $14.5k and includes the stock ZHP wheels/tires mentioned above and a set of TR Motorsport (Tire Rack house brand) C2 hubcentric wheels. They are 18x8.5 all around and are mounted with Sumitomo HTRZ III tires. I got them this summer so they have only a few thousand miles on them...basically brand new and mint condition. I also made some custom BMW center caps for them. The wheels are gray (or is it grey..haha) and compliment the car's color. They are also about 4lbs lighter than stock each!

The third option price is $15k and includes both of the wheels/tires mentioned above in addition to the car's current wheels. They are Sport Edition (another Tire Rack house brand) KV5 in silver. They are 17x8 and are mounted with Dunlop WinterSport 3D tires in a square 225/45 setup. I've used these for the past 3 winter seasons (including 1 season on my Z4) and they probably have around 9k miles on them. They have a lot of tread left on them.

The car has a clean Carfax and is super clean. The interior is spotless except for a very small section of the driver's seat where I went a little too crazy with some leather cleaner. It took off the finish a little but it's not too noticeable. There is a picture of it below. The car has only seen snow in the last couple of dustings that we have had here in Northern VA. I always hose off the car (including the under carriage) before I park it in the garage.

I'll try and list all of the maintenance/mods I have done on the car since I've owned it. OEM parts were used for most items.

Complete cooling system overhaul
    All belts and pulleys replaced
    FCABs and Front sway bar end links
    Front D/S and Rear P/S window regulator replaced
    Meyle Geomet rotors all around with Akebono Euro Ceramics
    Brake fluid flush
    Windshield cowl replaced
    P/S fluid flush and fill-Castrol ATF
    Transmission fluid-Redline D4ATF
    Diff fluid-Redline 75w-90 GL5
    Valve cover and spark plugs
    Oil filter housing gasket
    Cabin air filter
    Engine air filter
    Headlight covers-Khoalty and new Philips D2S bulbs
    Fog light housings-OEM smooth glass
    Center console from below radio to rear ashtray all replaced with OEM (had scratches)
    New ZHP weighted shift knob
    DISA valve
    Euro convex mirrors
    Eagle Eye LED tail lights
    ECS Tuning carbon fiber strut bar

Last edited by titaniumair; 02-20-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Very nice and clean, glws

^Thanks!

A couple of pics of the TRMotorsport wheels (black bumper trim looks well worn in these pics, I have since reconditioned them)

Will consider reasonable offers....

Nice car, I have the same color combo except mine is a 2005. Looks clean and well maintained. Good luck with the sale.

Very Nice!! GLWS

sent from my new Samsung Galaxy III

Thanks guys. Possible sale pending......

Car is sold. Gonna miss it but it's going to a good home. I'll probably be back in the not too distant future

TR Motorsport wheels w/tires are still for sale. I'll throw them up in the parts section in the next couple of days.