Okay so im going to tackle a number of things on the car that I've been putting off for a while that I figure I might as well tackle them all while im in there. So here's the list let me know if I may be missing something in that area.

1. Power steering lines leaking
2. Oil leak that as far as I can tell is coming from the left side of the motor will inspect further this evening to determine for sure.
3. CCV has been done so no need for that I hope.
4. ICV has been removed and cleaned with CCV job as well as the TB
5. Intake boots are solid
6. Secondary air pump malfunction: I believe I have a crack or leak in one of the 7. vacuum lines that runs from the intake to the exhaust side to open up the one way 8. valve on the pump system as my air pump comes on with start up but valve does not open. So I need to access the module that controls that vacuum.

The majority of what Im wanting to work on is going to be on the intake side of the motor. I also have a malfunctioning oil level indicator that may just have to wait til I change the oil next.

I was thinking if I replaced the OFHG I should change the oil or does this seem to be all that necessary when doing this or can the Oil filter housing be removed without losing the oil?

Thank you for the help guys!