Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

For Sale: ZHP MAFIA beenies

There are two styles. See pictures below. These are embroidered and they are black. One size fits all. When you paypal me your order, simply let me know which style you want -- #1 or #2.

The cost for each beenie is $20. That includes USPS priority shipping, which is $5 of the $20. You wondering what my profit is? I'm making about $1 each on these. My goal is not to profit off you guys; instead, I want to get beenies on your heads (you guys will be marketing the site while you wear them). Haha. If you want me to ship to some place outside of the lower 48 contiguous US states, give me a heads up so that I can check on shipping costs. I will charge exact shipping. I am not looking to profit from that either.

Beenie #1:

Beenie #2:

If you live in the lower 48 states, Paypal the $20 to me at marcus@zhpmafia.com. If you live in Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or elsewhere, we'll have to figure out what the cost is to ship.

These beenies are ready to ship.

Thanks to Fizz, one of our newest members, for taking a picture of the ZHP MAFIA beenie on his head so that we can see what it looks like:

Also, if you want more than one beenie, let me know. I believe that I can fit more than one beenie in the priority packing, so there will not be any additional shipping costs.

Beenie #1 for me, please!

Money sent via paypal.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Keith, I got the payment. The beenie will get shipped tomorrow.

Thank you, sir!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Enjoy the beenie. They're pretty nice. Better than I thought they'd be.

Beenie #1......

Paypal sent.......
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

DW, yours will get sent tomorrow as well.

Guys, I have 7 #1s left. I've got 6 #2s left.

I <3 u.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast