Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I thought we were talking april 20?
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

April 20th works for me.

BTW, that's a pic from 276!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Cool shot!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Awesome pic. Yes, April 20th, on a weekend.

We all still on for April 20th? Cam, you coming up friday and spending the weekend? Anyone else need a place to crash fri or sat nights? I plan on cooking saturday night if people want to eat. If cam stays i still have a futon double that sleeps very comfortably. Also blow up mattresses downstairs if need be. Couples get priority on the futon. (Sorry Cam....unless you're bringing Joopy)
    Last edited by Mtnman; 04-04-2013 at 06:17 AM.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

I'm now on the fence about the 20th. BMW CCA is having an auto-x at the performance center on Sunday, the 21st. I usually go down to Greenville and spend the night with a friend on Sat night, so I don't have a crazy early morning on Sunday. But I still may be in, Kyle just might not be very excited. lol

Ry... I'll come up that way and do this if you come down for the AutoX (BTW, registration opens Saturday at 9 AM, set an alarm/reminder)

I'm open to either. If we need to move it, that's cool and I didn't think originally about the AutoX. But if we can pull this off along with that, what a weekend!

I say we just keep it on for Saturday the 20th. I just might have to leave earlier in the evening than intended.

The people coming up from the south need to determine what time they're going to get to WNC. We can set the meeting place up in Asheville or closer to SC. The earlier we start, the more favorable the driving conditions will be. Read: less drivers/traffic on the road. This may also help us with planning, and factoring in a lunch possibly.

I think I have the route planned out, but I will not post it in this thread. We don't want unexpected friends of the judicial type. Although, I am stating it now, this is not the place to come and go buck wild, and push yourself and your car. And don't even think about turning traction control off! The roads we will be on are public, near the woods and farms, maintaining the posted speed limit, or just slightly over, will be very exciting. Pulling a car out of a ditch sucks, and seeing a fellow driver wreck sucks even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    We all still on for April 20th? Cam, you coming up friday and spending the weekend? Anyone else need a place to crash fri or sat nights? I plan on cooking saturday night if people want to eat. If cam stays i still have a futon double that sleeps very comfortably. Also blow up mattresses downstairs if need be. Couples get priority on the futon. (Sorry Cam....unless you're bringing Joopy)
    Yep, still planning on it. Lol. I think it's Aryen's turn to have Jon for a while.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Would love to meet up somewhere in Asheville if at all possible. If it would be better for others though I could drive farther if need be.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast