Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale Template

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    When you're selling a car here at ZHPMafia.com please be sure to include the relevant pieces of information that people need to make an educated decision on your item.

VIN:
    Year:
    Make:
    Model:
    Price:
    Mileage:
    Transmission type:
    Body Type (coupe or sedan):
    Color:
    Packages:
    Title status (salvage? lien holders?):

And anything else you feel is relevant to your car.

Heads up to all members, prospective members, buyers, sellers, and in general zhp studs.

I just went through all "FOR SALE" ads. I updated the thread title with either "SOLD" or "SFS (DATE)". SFS = Still For Sale.

I will periodically do this.

I hope this will aide people reaching the site....in sifting through the SOLD zhp's.

That is all. You may return to your regularly scheduled programming....and make sure your seat belt is buckled and your tray is upright.

Thanks you
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks, DW.

I tried to download some pictures on a new thread for a car I am thinking of selling and they would not load. Is there a file size limit?

Thank you