Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exhaust tips: Any recommendations?

I'm in the mood of changing up the look of her rear end... but I don't want to perform any surgery. Are there any decent exhaust tips that I could get to change the look? Looking for a variety of tips, all stainless steel. I'm not sure if I want it chrome or not, but I like the look of the BMW performance exhaust tips, or maybe something with a taper... I love her stock exhaust note and wouldn't want to alter that sexy voice.

Thanks,
    Fuelly

Hmm, is it bimmian or bavauto that has a bunch of tips. I actually have 2 tips that I was going to put on my OEM ZHP exhaust, they are OEM BMW black that slide right over our exhaust, but I went with the UUC TSE3 so now they don't fit. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send a pic. I just never got around to listing them for sale. They ARE (EDITED out "NOT") tapered, but one of the two I mentioned have those.
    Last edited by johnrando; 03-06-2013 at 11:27 AM. Reason: correction
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

nike001 Guest
    What muffler is this OP? Performance?

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    What muffler is this OP? Performance?
    I have the stock exhaust/muffler, the one in the pic is the different BMW performance muffler.

@John: Sure, shoot me a PM with the pic or post the picture of the tips here! Thanks.
    Fuelly

JP recommended these to me. They were $60 new, gloss black, they are OEM for an X3, and they just slide right over the original exhaust, with tension on the inside that holds them on. And, as you see, they are tapered.
    Last edited by johnrando; 03-06-2013 at 11:34 AM.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

I thought they were from an E53 4.4i?

Oh, OK. I'm like Roger Clemens said, I misremembered. Thanks for clarifying.

Those back tips are BA. I might just have to put those on my list.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Oh, OK. I'm like Roger Clemens said, I misremembered. Thanks for clarifying.
    I've met him before... he likes to drink

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Those back tips are BA. I might just have to put those on my list.
    Actually they are. I even wanted them to fit over my UUC, but they don't. If Bavarian doesn't want them then make me an offer! I've had them sitting in my garage for over a year, never used.
    Last edited by johnrando; 03-06-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast