Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2013: Northeast members heading to the Family Reunion, Williamsburg, VA

Hey guys,

Just joined the mafia in Jan and definitely looking forward to the Reunion in May. I thought I'd start-up a Northeast travel thread since I've only come across the Southeast and the old 2012 thread for any of us coming down.

Atm, I'm planning to start on Friday but debating whether to drive straight to or possibly detouring to try out some of the great roads I've heard so much about near the western part of the state and in WV.

Interested to hear others plans.

Cheers.

'04 ZHP - Orient Blue, 6spd, Alcantara

I will be traveling from MA not sure what days left. I'm thinking maybe Thursday to start. Still got to figure out housing situation though.

Hit me up at 6172978845 if anything

Also joined ZHP Mafia in Jan. So I hear you bro!
    Last edited by Tnhl1989; 03-15-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

I would be joining in but this year I will be starting my trek from North Carolina since I'll be heading down the Monday the 6th prior to the meet for a business trip to VA...then I will be going to North Carolina for some fun stuff for the ///M....

Unfortunate I won't be able to start my trip south with the rest of the New England crew... I hope you're able to get a good sized crew to head on down....be sure to get pics if you do!
    Last edited by cakM3; 05-03-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Put me on the list tentatively. I'd be driving down Montreal > NYC early Thursday morning and leaving for VA Friday morning.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

nike001 Guest
    Where are you located, OP?

Might help to add your location in your profile so people can get a better idea where you're coming from

Good point Nike001. I'll be leaving from Central Jersey (near NJT exit 11 or GSP 135).

Alexandre, I've sent you a pm since I'll also be in NYC on thurs.

cheers!

'04 ZHP - Orient Blue, 6spd, Alcantara

We're about 1/2 hour from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. We're going to be heading out sometime in the morning.... What time do you think you'll be passing through?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Well I already started my annual drive south....ended up in Manassas, VA for this week. I really love it when work pays to have me come down and then I can take a week off to do BMW-related things... Next week it's off to North Carolina to Kyle's place to do some stereo rework Then off to Dane's on the 17th. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Well I already started my annual drive south....ended up in Manassas, VA for this week. I really love it when work pays to have me come down and then I can take a week off to do BMW-related things... Next week it's off to North Carolina to Kyle's place to do some stereo rework Then off to Dane's on the 17th. Looking forward to seeing everyone
    Damn man! I should of looked at this, I was in Manassas this week too, could of hit up Dogfish or the indoor circuit track

I will be leaving PA (just above Baltimore) around noon/1 o'clock if anybody wants to meet up, or we can meet up on 95. Just let me know. My cell is in the members only section.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    Damn man! I should of looked at this, I was in Manassas this week too, could of hit up Dogfish or the indoor circuit track

I will be leaving PA (just above Baltimore) around noon/1 o'clock if anybody wants to meet up, or we can meet up on 95. Just let me know. My cell is in the members only section.
    Yes Cody....you should have. I will be in Manassas again next week in case your travels take you within the vicinity.....let me know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast