Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Yes Cody....you should have. I will be in Manassas again next week in case your travels take you within the vicinity.....let me know
    It is very possible. I am in Manassas or Chantilly almost every other week. I will let you know next time, Charlie!
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    It is very possible. I am in Manassas or Chantilly almost every other week. I will let you know next time, Charlie!
    Cody, my number is in the members only section. You can get it there

Is anyone passing through Worcester Massachusetts area tomorrow that would be willing to pick up a diff and bring it down? I got a request for mine in VA, but I'm already in VA.... I could have my father meet up to drop off the diff and a sunroof motor... If anyone can, please call or text me at 508-922-6291 asap(any time)

Sent from Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chad44 View Post
    Is anyone passing through Worcester Massachusetts area tomorrow that would be willing to pick up a diff and bring it down? I got a request for mine in VA, but I'm already in VA.... I could have my father meet up to drop off the diff and a sunroof motor... If anyone can, please call or text me at 508-922-6291 asap(any time)

Sent from Tapatalk
    Bump?

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Guys and Gals....I just got word on Voxer that Tony's (tnhl1989) ZHP is on the side of the road not running. From listening to the discussions going at Voxer, it sounds like a failed fuel pump. Nothing worse than hearing a friend in need and you can't do anything to help them out....if anyone is in the Laurel, MD area somewhere on the Baltimore Washington Pkwy N. Just past Powder Mill Rd. It would be nice to see if there's anyone who is able to lend a hand....

Just putting out the info to the "family"...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Guys and Gals....I just got word on Voxer that Tony's (tnhl1989) ZHP is on the side of the road not running. From listening to the discussions going at Voxer, it sounds like a failed fuel pump. Nothing worse than hearing a friend in need and you can't do anything to help them out....if anyone is in the Laurel, MD area somewhere on the Baltimore Washington Pkwy N. Just past Powder Mill Rd. It would be nice to see if there's anyone who is able to lend a hand....

Just putting out the info to the "family"...
    Damn, when was this? I was on the BW park way.

Is he in a bind? If needed I can help, will take me around an hour to get back. You all know where my cell number is.

Sent from my fancy city machine.

I'm all good guys. Low fuel and failing fuel pump. Going to get some gas and see if that changes things for the reminder of the trip. Otherwise going to call AAA and get a bus ticket so the girl friend could make it back on time for work. As for me looks like a day off work tomorrow and getting a replacement pump if things don't plan out as I hope. I had a weird feeling the whole weekend that something was going to go wrong....

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    I'm all good guys. Low fuel and failing fuel pump. Going to get some gas and see if that changes things for the reminder of the trip. Otherwise going to call AAA and get a bus ticket so the girl friend could make it back on time for work. As for me looks like a day off work tomorrow and getting a replacement pump if things don't plan out as I hope. I had a weird feeling the whole weekend that something was going to go wrong....
    If you have problems and need to park the car and take a look in the day light I'm about 50 mins north of you Tony.

Sent from my fancy city machine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12