Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Me too, brother, just playing. These ZHPs are like stray dogs that follow me home, it's not my fault. I swear to GiGi I didn't do anything wrong or coerce them to follow, she never believes me...

Bruce
    21 GMC Sierra - mine
    16 X5 M-Sport - wife
    11 M3 - 1st son
    04 Tundra - 2nd son
    17 X1 M-Sport - daughter

Former (mo/yr sold):
    15 335xi M-Sport (8/18)
    11 335is (8/17)
    11 X5 AW/blk (11/15)
    04 330xi blk/gray (7/15)
    06 ZHP SGM/blk (6/15)
    08 335xi blue/blk (4/15)
    04 ZHPci MB/blk (2/14)
    04 ZHPcic IR/Alc (10/13)
    01 540iT anthra/blk (7/13)
    04 ZHPci TIAG/blk (9/12)
    03 540i M-Sport (9/12)
    01 325ci (3/12)
    02 325iT 5MT (10/11)
    05 ZHPci (7/11)
    03 330cic (2/11)
    00 323ci (10/10)

Thanks so much for the help guys! If anyone else has leads please let me know!

I'm still in the market guys and would like some help from whomever will offer any. I have checked out a few in the immediate area and havent been thrilled but Im not deterred. This post will outline my preferences and their priority.

Years: Any will do
    Trans: 6MT
    Mileage: Less than 100k
    Ext. Color: Not Imola
    Int. Color: Not Grey
    Body Style: 4 Door
    Funds: Ready and Available
    Budget: Prefer to stay under $13.5k - $13k

Priority: Service Records, and I'd feel more secure with a 100k mi. car to have the necessary preventative maintenance done.
    Its a plus, not requirement, that it have few previous owners. ID love them to be enthusiast not a dealer who can't talk bmw with me.

Thanks for all the help so far, especially to Bruce, and please help! I want to join the family!

Quote Originally Posted by blindside View Post
    Ext. Color: Not Imola
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Wow, I was going to be helpful and suggest ilirep's Black Sapphire sedan, but I share Dane's indignation on the Imola slam, so you might have to find it for yourself
    JEFF
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    04 330Ci ZHP | Imola Red | Black Leather | 6MT | BMW Performance Intake | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Strut Bar
    Homelink | BMW Alarm | BMW Aux | Interior LED Retrofit | XM Radio | Imola/Matte Grilles | Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack | Ultimate Cupholders

Blindside and I have already been in contact many times. I think he needed to figure out some personal issues and sell his Jeep before proceeding (or he just didn't like my car and didn't want to tell me that).
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

That was no imola slam, I just don't see myself with an IR. I appreciate how gorgeous dan's IR is it just doesn't fit me.

Quote Originally Posted by illirep View Post
    Blindside and I have already been in contact many times. I think he needed to figure out some personal issues and sell his Jeep before proceeding (or he just didn't like my car and didn't want to tell me that).
    I do I fact like your car that's why we had been in so much contact but as you said there were some personal complications.

Quote Originally Posted by blindside View Post
    That was no imola slam, I just don't see myself with an IR. I appreciate how gorgeous dan's IR is it just doesn't fit me.
    Just messing with you

I'm not even one of the militant Imola guys. Every time I start looking for a new BMW, I swear it's going to be TiAg, then something else comes along. Haven't seen a ZHP in a BAD color ever. The only one I've even been "on the fence" about is that Oxford Green one, and now its too expensive for a mere mortal to own anyway.
    JEFF
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    04 330Ci ZHP | Imola Red | Black Leather | 6MT | BMW Performance Intake | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Strut Bar
    Homelink | BMW Alarm | BMW Aux | Interior LED Retrofit | XM Radio | Imola/Matte Grilles | Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack | Ultimate Cupholders

Quote Originally Posted by jgt_zhp View Post
    Just messing with you

I'm not even one of the militant Imola guys. Every time I start looking for a new BMW, I swear it's going to be TiAg, then something else comes along. Haven't seen a ZHP in a BAD color ever. The only one I've even been "on the fence" about is that Oxford Green one, and now its too expensive for a mere mortal to own anyway.
    That's the way it goes, I've started contemplating imola... They all just look so good. I agree tho that price and green both deter me, I love green on larger sedans like a 7 but not a Zhp. What's really starting to call me is that Grey on badgers zhp, looks sharp.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast