Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by EAG View Post
    Thank you Marcus.

We work hard to earn our reputation with every car that bears our name.

I think our clients will speak clearly as to how we run our business and the level of quality we consistly deliver. This ZHP left with a $3,900 work order to ensure it met our quality control standards in every way. The new owner was elated with the car - that is a win-win in our book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_One View Post
    Evening,

I'm the buyer of the Oxford Green ZHP from EAG. This is my first BMW, but I've been trying to find the right one for over 3 years.

I had come across this thread before it turned a little "less positive". I thought I would shed some light on my experience at EAG. I've not done business with EAG before and went in with no real expectations over previous car buying experiences.

First, they held the car for me even when people were calling all morning about it. And even though they had no deposit or signed purchase agreement from me. One guy asked them to pass along his info to me with an offer for $2000 over my cost. They could have easily taken that deal before I signed anything, but didn't.

Second, they did do work on the car: a couple dings in the body that they repaired (one that could not be PDR'd and was filled/sprayed) as well as some bad curb rash on the front skirt. They also replaced the water pump, thermostat, and FCA bushings. Yes, the extra wheels aren't there, but frankly I would rather have a water pump...

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I thought they should know a bit more before they judge. The guys at EAG made a believer out of me and that is no easy task.
    Welcome fella's.

Congrats EAG and Lost_One!!!

Updated as SOLD.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That is my favorite color combo. Congrats on the purchase.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Thanks much

Welcome Pete..........sounds like the car is a winner (although not special! LOL)

Gary

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Definitely not special!

Sent from my ZHPMafia.com iPhone

hehe I hadn't seen that video before, but now I'm thinking about getting "Not Spcl" for a license plate.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678