Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: Koni FSD + Eibach Pro, BNIB

EDIT: SOLD

Hi all,

Up for sale is a set of Koni FSD struts and Eibach Pro-Kit springs (model number 2150-4006). The struts and springs are brand new and are sealed in the original factory packaging.

This kit will work on any E46 (Sedan, Coupe or Convertible, excluding XI).

Price firm at -- SOLD --
    Confirmed PayPal only.

My eBay profile is stereophile_mc2120 (134 ratings @ 100%)
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

For reference, here's an explanation on the difference between the 2100-4005 and the 2100-4006 kits:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=897154
    (long story short, the 4006 strut kit is more suited for slightly-lowered suspensions, i.e. when paired with the Eibach springs)

And to get an idea on price, here's the cheapest deal online that I've found for this set (which does not include shipping or applicable tax)
    http://www.eurosportdesign.com/p-389...nsion-kit.aspx

The reason I'm selling these is that I sold my ZHP before I got around to installing these, which were going to replace my Koni Yellows + H&R Sports setup. In my opinion, the Yellows were a tad harsh for daily use. But, the buyer has plans to track the car and wasn't interested in the FSD's.

If a seller is interested, I can open the boxes to validate the contents. However, these are absolutely guaranteed to be brand new & sealed as described.
    Last edited by pyro_nemesis; 04-04-2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: fixed model number

I forgot to mention that I will be posting these on eBay if they do not sell by next weekend (4/6).

How does this compare to the H&R Sport Cup Kit? Which is "better"? Which is firmer? (if you know)

Do you know much much drop I can expect on a ZHP?

You are in the bay area, I am in Sacramento. How much would you sell them to me if I drove to you to get them? Pm me.

Welcome. GLWS.

Sent from the HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA and USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I don't have personal experience with the H&R Sport Cup Kit, but this combination (Koni FSDs + Eibach Pro) is known for having an unbeatable combination of a firm, planted feel while staying supple over bumps in the road.

The drop depends on the suspension you currently have:
    - If you're on a sport suspension, the drop is about 1.0" front & 0.8" rear
    - If you're on the standard suspension, the drop is closer to 1.6" front & 1.4" rear

Here are a couple of threads with pictures of this exact setup on an E46:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=844253
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=765588

I can do $680 for local pickup.

I also have a set of ZHP sway bars, I'll give you those for another $70 if you want.

I assume I already have ZHP sway bars, seeing as I have a ZHP. Or do you mean sways that will fit a ZHP?

I am also sorry to say that I can't buy these, because I just found out what I owe Uncle Sam. Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Welcome. GLWS.

Thanks! I really wish I'd gotten involved with this forum while I had my ZHP. But who knows, I may get another some day...

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    I assume I already have ZHP sway bars, seeing as I have a ZHP. Or do you mean sways that will fit a ZHP?

I am also sorry to say that I can't buy these, because I just found out what I owe Uncle Sam. Shit.
    Ah, okay. Thanks for the interest anyway.

Doh, that's right! Maybe I'll find someone on E46 fanatics who wants the sways.

None of the kits in your link, share the same P/N you list 2100-4006, regarding price comparison.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    None of the kits in your link, share the same P/N you list 2100-4006, regarding price comparison.

Thanks for catching that, I had a typo in the model number. This is the 2150-4006 kit. I also corrected it in the original post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast