Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool

Good job, ZHPmafia ! I'm happy to help achieve the 250,000 posts milestone.

Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    Marcus that's awesome! One question if I visited in January, February, and March, would I be counted as 1 or 3 unique visitors for the first quarter?
    If he is using google analytics it does not reset. I'm not sure what mark uses for analytics though.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

But....part of our motto is "Quality over quantity".
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm using the analytics that the server company provides. Not sure what software they use.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    But....part of our motto is "Quality over quantity".
    True. Some people cannot understand this, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I don't know if they reset each month as a unique+visitor. At most you would be a unique visitor once a month, though. My guess is that you are not a unique visitor each month. Instead, you just become a visitor.
    Actually, they do reset everything every month. You are a unique visitor every month.

However, depending on which computer you're using, where you're using it, etc... You're probably actually 4-5 unique visitors. My phone and laptop, used separately at school, work, and home probably account for 6 different unique visitors. These stats aren't really 100% reliable. The pageviews, hits, and bandwidth are much more accurate - on the AwStats/Webalizer logs that I assume these numbers are from.

Mark - if you want data closer to reality, installing Google Analytics (free) on the site would probably be a good idea. It has way more measurements, statistics and data on your visitors (country, computer, OS, browser, etc.). Google uses algorithms based on your location, device specs, history, etc. to determine whether you're a returning or a first-time visitor, and as such is way more extensive than the basic on-server stuff.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Actually, it is AwStats. That's the one I view.

And thanks for the information on Google. I use that for other sites I own and control.

Awesome. ZHP Mafia > every other forum.

Excellent!

I can honestly say I'm a searcher. So with all of the issues i've been having, I attempt to search using this sites search function, but I also GTS (google that $hit) too out of habit. This site comes up A LOT in my searches so I'm not surprised by these numbers.

Most importantly, I'm happy to be part of it.

:beer:

We get quite a bit of google traffic. I'm not surprised, either. We get a lot of the ZHP searches for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast