Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Engine removal -

I have been looking around everywhere regarding how to remove the engine. Does anyone have any advice regarding pulling it from the front or where to attach the engine hoist?

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks a lot Dane!

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    I have been looking around everywhere regarding how to remove the engine. Does anyone have any advice regarding pulling it from the front or where to attach the engine hoist?

I've done it twice myself. Its not too bad. I've been meaning to make a thread on it. Once I get home, I'll upload some pics and give you a walk through. If you have any questions, I can pm my number to you and talk it out.

Sent from my yet to be hacked GS3.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Make a diy, so I can add it to my diy thread. Thanks Kyle.

Sent from the HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA and USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks a lot Kyle. Can't wait. Hoping to pull it in the next day or two.

Are you doing a swap or rebuild?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

Neither removing and selling everything from the parts car.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Make a diy, so I can add it to my diy thread. Thanks Kyle.

Sent from the HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA and USA
    Will do, boss. Going to have to get you tomorrow, though. Gotta compile all of my data and get the thread together.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Neither removing and selling everything from the parts car.
    coupe? I need unbroken/unscratched door sills! (not the one that says BMW, the one above that which is black plastic)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast